WI - Teen slits brother's girlfriend's throat saying "I'm a Psychopath"

sallye818

Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-girl-14-slits-teens-throat-hope-1st-132527393.html

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — "A 14-year-old Wisconsin girl tried to kill her brother's girlfriend, slitting her throat and telling her during the attack that she was a psychopath looking for her first kill, according to investigators.

Kali Jade Bookey of New Richmond, a city of 8,400 people about 35 miles east of Minneapolis, was charged as an adult Thursday with attempted first-degree intentional homicide. She was being held without bail Friday in juvenile custody pending a preliminary hearing Aug. 8. Her attorney, Barbara Miller, didn't immediately respond to an email or a voicemail seeking comment.

According to a criminal complaint, which the Eau Claire Leader-Telegram first reported about, Bookey called the St. Croix County Sheriff's Department on Wednesday morning to report that two men in a green pickup truck had tried to abduct her while she was riding her bike.

She told the men that her brother's girlfriend was home alone and they should take her instead. Deputies responded to the girlfriend's trailer and found her in a bedroom bleeding profusely. The 15-year-old girl was taken by ambulance to a hospital."

More at link above...

Unbelievable--what to do with a 14-year-old who does this?? Thankfully, the brother's girlfriend lived to tell about it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-girl-14-slits-teens-throat-hope-1st-132527393.html

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — "A 14-year-old Wisconsin girl tried to kill her brother's girlfriend, slitting her throat and telling her during the attack that she was a psychopath looking for her first kill, according to investigators.

Kali Jade Bookey of New Richmond, a city of 8,400 people about 35 miles east of Minneapolis, was charged as an adult Thursday with attempted first-degree intentional homicide. She was being held without bail Friday in juvenile custody pending a preliminary hearing Aug. 8. Her attorney, Barbara Miller, didn't immediately respond to an email or a voicemail seeking comment.

According to a criminal complaint, which the Eau Claire Leader-Telegram first reported about, Bookey called the St. Croix County Sheriff's Department on Wednesday morning to report that two men in a green pickup truck had tried to abduct her while she was riding her bike.

She told the men that her brother's girlfriend was home alone and they should take her instead. Deputies responded to the girlfriend's trailer and found her in a bedroom bleeding profusely. The 15-year-old girl was taken by ambulance to a hospital."

More at link above...

Unbelievable--what to do with a 14-year-old who does this?? Thankfully, the brother's girlfriend lived to tell about it.

well. there's more people and obviously a lot more psychopaths now.
yikes.

She not only seems beyond mean, with emotional problems, but hurt and confused. So happy the victim will be OK. I hope the attacker will get the help she needs. It might be a good thing she is so young-plenty of time to get her the help she needs. This country certainly a doesn't need another Sarra Gilbert around!

From the Daily Mail article:

In a post on Facebook late Thursday, the victim's boyfriend wrote that she is 'doing just fine' as she recovers at the hospital.

'She is very calm, and she is not at all shaken by it, just shocked my sister would do it,' the boyfriend wrote. 'She says she loves her scars because they look cool, and she's only upset that her favorite dress got ruined.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...teens-throat-hope-1st-kill.html#ixzz4G2ITqwlN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Is the perp's brother crazy too? Proud of her scars?????

I am unaware of any medication or therapy that is useful in treating a psychopathic or sociopathic personality disorder (or any personality disorder!). Life w/o or execution. Likely, neither will happen due to her age, so she will probably commit crimes in the future.

From the Daily Mail article:

In a post on Facebook late Thursday, the victim's boyfriend wrote that she is 'doing just fine' as she recovers at the hospital.

'She is very calm, and she is not at all shaken by it, just shocked my sister would do it,' the boyfriend wrote. 'She says she loves her scars because they look cool, and she's only upset that her favorite dress got ruined.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...teens-throat-hope-1st-kill.html#ixzz4G2ITqwlN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Is the perp's brother crazy too? Proud of her scars?????

IMO sounds as if someone is is denial, the brother of KJB. The victim most likey has a swollen face that hurts pretty darn bad plus other injuries. She may not have energy to text on her phone right now. If she did take a shower, per mom, that would wipe her out. I also think the prosecutor and a family lawyer may have advised them to not have contact with the KJB family at this time, it is an on going investigation...so I am skeptical that texting is taking place. If it is...IMO there is a big problem. I surely would.not allow my child communication with the assaulters family at this time....and can the young girls have a phone on her room at this time? Sounds a bit fishy

The girls in the attempted Slender man Murder, of their 'friend' are from Wisconsin, just like this girl. The girls are being tried as adults and they were 12 when they did this. This girl could face being tried as an adult too. There was an update ruling to the Slender Man Case, where by the court ruled the girls would still be tried as adults. The defense can appeal now to the WI Supreme Court. Note, some of the articles say one girls is refusing her mds and wants to stay in the state of fantisy....per the article. There are various sources, ABC News, Huffington Post, WCNC, CBS, Daily Mail and others with the latest story.

I am on Ipad and cannot link, but there is as WS forum with this info.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back