Texas housewife busted for hawking erotic toys

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Heres one close to my heart ;)

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2003/12/16/MNGEA3O52I1.DTL

A Texas housewife is in big trouble with the law for selling a vibrator to a pair of undercover cops, and the Brisbane vibrator company she works for says Texas is an "antiquated place'' with more than its share of "prudes.''

Joanne Webb, a former fifth-grade teacher and mother of three, was in a county court in Cleburne, Texas, on Monday to answer obscenity charges for selling the vibrator to undercover narcotics officers posing as a dysfunctional married couple in search of a sex aid.

I thought it was only illegal in Alabama. I think I heard that vibrators were against the law there. Didn't think Texas was that antiquated.

You have to sell them as "novelties" not the real thing.
As soon as I heard this story, I thought of you Casshew!

Originally posted by Jeana (DP)
As soon as I heard this story, I thought of you Casshew!
I'm flattered!....... I think?? :waitasec:

Is it illegal to buy vibrators? If so, then lock me up and throw away the keys!

Originally posted by ajt400
Is it illegal to buy vibrators? If so, then lock me up and throw away the keys!

WooHoo!!! :bigthumb:

b17... just go windex your remote again and leave me alone :nono:

Originally posted by Casshew
b17... just go windex your remote again and leave me alone :nono:

I already did..I even put new batteries in it..it's ready to go....That lady shouldn't mess with vibrator's when she can legally use her remote! Duh!

Originally posted by b17princess2
I already did..I even put new batteries in it..it's ready to go....That lady shouldn't mess with vibrator's when she can legally use her remote! Duh!

Thats right... she shoulda listed them as remotes not sex toys.. :waitasec: I'll remember that next time I'm in Texas

So thats why they are sold as hand held massagers....:innocent:

LOL.. or "personal massagers" and they show a woman holding one against her neck in the ad..

The fact that she is wearing lingerie and licking her lips has no bearing on the real purpose ;)

hahahaha!!! just like the little shops that sell pipes and bongs are for tabacco use only...:waitasec:

Originally posted by Casshew
selling the vibrator to undercover narcotics officers posing as a dysfunctional married couple in search of a sex aid. [/i]
But wouldn't that be entrapment? Or don't they have that in Texas, either?

My hubby's family is from Cleburne.

This whole thing is bizzare to say the least.

And what is the deal with the remote? I are confuseled. (And no, I am not a naive prude, I just never thought of using a remote. Carrots, yes, remote controls, no)

Originally posted by Arielle

And what is the deal with the remote? I are confuseled. (And no, I am not a naive prude, I just never thought of using a remote. Carrots, yes, remote controls, no)

LOL

b17 made a joke onetime (on another thread) something like if her hubby was amorous... she handed him the remote

.... and it all went downhill from there ;)

Is it also illegal to sell things like anal beads, etc? (I won't go in to too many details here---you know how many different sex toys there are out there---I mean some people us carrots and barbie legs for petes sake!)

Barbie legs?? I hope they take her high heels pumps off first ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back