UFO (unidentified falling object)

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
“It was coming through the treetops. I could hear the limbs cracking.” Moments before, Ed Williams heard and felt the force of jets overhead. When the back window shattered on his parked 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe, blowing glass straight out toward the road, “I figured a tree limb had fell.” However, when Bowman police and fire personnel arrived on the scene, they discovered something more — a small hole in his tin-roofed car port, the shattered Tahoe window, a broken house window and a strange silver object lying on the ground. The mystery surrounding the incident caused officials to cordon off the Dibble Street home while they tried to figure out exactly what the object was and if it was dangerous. It took the Air Force to identify the object as a piece from one of its jets.

“It was an object somewhere around eight inches long with a spring on it,” Orangeburg County Fire System Coordinator Gene Ball said. “It apparently went through the roof, hit a car, broke the windshield out, bounced out and hit a house.”
http://www.thetandd.com/articles/2005/10/25/news/doc435ef83c5f0ac434494439.txt

I liked the "weather balloon" cover story better:p

This was a good story. I guess the ones that have answers are the best.
Thanks for sharing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back