GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #6

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
attachment.php

http://www.thecrier.net/news/article_a5d6856a-67a3-11e1-99f6-001871e3ce6c.html

The new trial is now set to begin after a decision last year from the state supreme court. In his first trial, Neuman was found guilty but mentally ill and sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

The judge has said he plans to call at least 600 potential jurors and expects the retrial to last up to a month.
Link

The new trial will likely not include Rusty Sneiderman's wife, Andrea, who was later convicted of perjury from her time on the stand during Neuman's original trial.
Link

Thread #5

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 303
Nicole Carr of WSBTV is providing some trial coverage via her Twitter account. If anyone finds more comprehensive coverage or would like a link added to the OP, please let me know or alert on your post and I can add it. Thanks so much!

Looking forward to this retrial. Will be following.

Nicole Carr ‏@NicoleCarrWSB 2h2 hours ago DeKalb County Courthouse
12:30-Jury selection steadily moving in Hemy Nueman murder re-trial. Media one citation for dismissal so far @wsbtv

Andrea Sneiderman will not be a witness in the new trial as part of her right against self-incrimination.

Neuman’s story is unlikely to change much; he has again pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity.

On Monday, a potential juror said she believed Neuman was guilty regardless of his mental health.

“I feel somebody is guilty or not guilty,” she said. “How can you be not guilty by reason of insanity if you actually did it?”
That woman was qualified as a juror over defense objections.
http://www.11alive.com/news/local/jury-selection-set-for-hemy-neuman-retrial/285343993

Nicole Carr ‏@NicoleCarrWSB 2h2 hours ago DeKalb County Courthouse
At 4:15-How some potential jurors were dropped because of media exposure to the Hemy Neuman murder re-trial @wsbtv

Nicole Carr ‏@NicoleCarrWSB 2h2 hours ago
"This is the most dreadful case of deja vu I've ever had."-Key players,Neuman murder case,Day 1 re-trial @wsbtv 5:15

Nicole Carr ‏@NicoleCarrWSB 3h3 hours ago
Potential jurors' mental health perspectives play major role in Day 2 of Neuman murder re-trial. @wsbtv at 4:15

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 19h19 hours ago
Opening statements expected next week in #HemyNeuman retrial. #AndreaSneiderman will not be called to testify.Waiting to hear on live stream

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 58m58 minutes ago
#HemyNeuman: Reality show performer dismissed from DeKalb murder trial jury

Nicole Carr ‏@NicoleCarrWSB Aug 3
Update: 111 potential jurors questioned in Hemy Neuman murder re-trial. 45 move onto Fri for final picks @wsbtv

I didn't even know he was granted a new trial. I'll be following.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 33m33 minutes ago
#BREAKING: Jury has been selected in #HemyNeuman retrial. Opening statements Monday. Trial WILL BE live streamed.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 33m33 minutes ago
#BREAKING: Jury has been selected in #HemyNeuman retrial. Opening statements Monday. Trial WILL BE live streamed.

I was clueless as to the latest turn of events regarding this case. Thank you Chelly, for posting the tweets!

I'm subscribing here and to CourtChatter's YouTube channel, so I can watch online.

#JusticeForRusty
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was clueless as to the latest turn of events regarding this case. Thank you Chelly, for posting the tweets!

I'm subscribing here and to CourtChatter's YouTube channel, so I can watch online.

#JusticeForRusty
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are welcome kimi_SFC. I'm looking forward to this retrial. I'll be watching the live stream and plan to post tweets. Need to stock up on trial- watching grub over the weekend. See ya Monday. :seeya:

I find it curious Andrea won't testify. She is the center of this case.....

I'm pleased they have a jury. I have a few days when I can't watch, but, the rest of the time I'll be watching and posting with you here.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 58m58 minutes ago
#HemyNeuman: Reality show performer dismissed from DeKalb murder trial jury

I wonder who that was...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member