GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

greycoupon

Reaction score
Police ID teens found dead behind Roswell Publix

The bodies of two 17-year-olds found dead behind a Roswell Publix were identified Monday afternoon. But investigators have not yet determined why the two were there and who was responsible for their deaths.

Shortly before 6 a.m. Monday, a delivery driver found the bodies behind the Woodstock Road grocery store, according to Officer Zachary Frommer with Roswell police.

2 high school students found dead behind Roswell Publix

River Ridge High School's principal released a statement Monday night, saying in part, "Carter was an energetic student who was known as a friend to all. He always came to class in a good mood and with a smile on his face. He excelled in the classroom and was always willing to help out classmates. He played football and lacrosse at River Ridge High School. He was a kicker for the football team and was a running back for the offense. On the lacrosse team, he shined playing the attack position. He led the team in assists for the 2016 season, and aspired to play lacrosse at the collegiate level."

Police say both teenagers suffered head trauma.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Authorities have identified the victims as Natalie Henderson, 17, of Roswell and Carter Davis, 17, of Woodstock
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/north-fulton-county/2-bodies-found-behind-roswell-publix/414960095

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,543
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,551
Oh my!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

attachment.php
attachment.php

Authorities have identified the victims as Natalie Henderson, 17, of Roswell and Carter Davis, 17, of Woodstock
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/north-fulton-county/2-bodies-found-behind-roswell-publix/414960095

Aw. Just babies. I wonder what happened. When I first heard preliminary rumblings about this I thought they got hurt playing that dumb Pokemon game in the woods or something...but nope, this is DEF homicide. :facepalm: I hope LE gets some good tips. Roswell is a upscale nice area about 22mins outside of Atlanta. Unfortunately, Roswell's crime has picked up recently...petty drug deals gone sour, other activity gravitating towards Roswell from the bigger city...etc. Pure speculation on this case. It could just be other mean kids. I'll be following. TY for bringing the story over. JMO

Aw. Just babies. I wonder what happened. When I first heard preliminary rumblings about this I thought they got hurt playing that dumb Pokemon game in the woods or something...but nope, this is DEF homicide. :facepalm: I hope LE gets some good tips. Roswell is a upscale nice area about 22mins outside of Atlanta. Unfortunately, Roswell's crime has picked up recently...petty drug deals gone sour, other activity gravitating towards Roswell from the bigger city...etc. Pure speculation on this case. It could just be other mean kids. I'll be following. TY for bringing the story over. JMO
It is very sad. They should have been attending the first day bsck to school in GA yesterday.

P.s. I do like Pokemon Go but I'm not playing, yet.

Wow, how terrible! Wonder if it was a robbery gone bad :(.

It's truly shocking. They went to different high schools about 10 miles apart, but knew each other, according to police. Police said they arrived between 2-3 am and they don't believe it was a drug deal gone bad. I can't think of many other possibilities, though. Both their cars were towed from the scene after they were found. I pray the case is solved soon and the families are bathed in peace and comfort in this horrible tragedy.

This is a very upscale part of town, and stuff like this (murder of two involved white high schoolers in a nice shopping center) simply does not happen. It's extraordinarily out of context.

It's truly shocking. They went to different high schools about 10 miles apart, but knew each other, according to police. Police said they arrived between 2-3 am and they don't believe it was a drug deal gone bad. I can't think of many other possibilities, though. Both their cars were towed from the scene after they were found. I pray the case is solved soon and the families are bathed in peace and comfort in this horrible tragedy.

This is a very upscale part of town, and stuff like this (murder of two involved white high schoolers in a nice shopping center) simply does not happen. It's extraordinarily out of context.

Do you know if they were dating? Could they have met there for a romantic rendezvous and were ambushed?

Do you know if they were dating? Could they have met there for a romantic rendezvous and were ambushed?
Also did they not come home that night as planned or were not expected home?

This is a shocking story either way, but this area of Roswell is very much considered safe and upper middle class. They definitely seemed like "low risk victims", and I am baffled as to what the cause will turn out to be. There is, unfortunately, documented evidence of an increasing meth problem in the northern affluent Atlanta Suburbs, so I hope this isn't the case here. Regardless of the cause, it's incredibly sad and shocking.

http://www.11alive.com/news/investigations/triangle/the-triangle-investigation/94225151

What a terrible tragedy! :(

I can't think of a reason they would meet behind a grocery store in the middle of the night? I wonder whether they went there to meet each other or went there together to meet the person(s) who killed them?

SM brings people together--esp youth. You don't have to go to the same school to know, hang out or date someone. I guess they were out late together and trouble found them. Beautiful children. Bless their families. <3 People are so mean in the world...smh.

Apparently a local news station released and then redacted a report saying they had gunshot wounds to the head. I imagine the initial report of 'severe head trauma' could in fact have meant trauma from gunshot wounds. If they are indeed gunshots, I think that puts Murder/Suicide or even Suicide pact back in play. Of course, no word yet on any guns found at the scene, but I am sure they need to stay tight-lipped about everything right now.

*Edited by me: Now police are indeed saying double homicide. HORRIFYING and SAD!

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/i...ns-found-dead-behind-roswell-publix/286202564

Apparently a local news station released and then redacted a report saying they had gunshot wounds to the head. I imagine the initial report of 'severe head trauma' could in fact have meant trauma from gunshot wounds. If they are indeed gunshots, I think that puts Murder/Suicide or even Suicide pact back in play. Of course, no word yet on any guns found at the scene, but I am sure they need to stay tight-lipped about everything right now.

*Edited by me: Now police are indeed saying double homicide. HORRIFYING and SAD!

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/i...ns-found-dead-behind-roswell-publix/286202564

This is perplexing. When I read about the gunshots, I assumed murder-suicide or suicide pact, as you did. Either would be a tragedy, but it would at least make some sense. With LE stating it was double homicide, what could the motive be?

A romantic rival/jealous boyfriend or girlfriend?

I have a feeling this one will be solved....and that social media footprints will lead to the killer.

jmo

So young and so much life ahead for them the parents, family and friends are in my prayers.

ETA...I wonder if they saw something they shouldn't have? Either way so sad, so young.

I was going to suggest romantic rendezvous and a jealous rival, if not drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158