NY NY - NY, Penn Station Amtrak Area, WhtFem 60-99, UP15073, cardiac arrest, poss hysterectomy, Oct'15

jessr927

Justice for the Atlantic City 4
Reaction score
White female, 98 lbs, 64 inches tall
Wavy gray hair up to 12" long
Blue eyes
Pierced ears

Suprapubic region has a 7", horizontal, linear surgical scar. Possibly associated with prior hysterectomy.

Decedent was found in Amtrak area of Penn Station in cardiac arrest. She was transported to Lenox Health where she was pronounced.

WARNING: POSTMORTEM PHOTO AT LINK.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/15073

She was found in the Amtrak Train Station. Anyone suppose she took the train from Texas?

Sue Noel looks alot like our Jane Doe (notwithstanding Noel's permed hairstyle)
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/31613/0

ETA: Probably Not. Scars don't match, eye color doesn't match. Nevermind :)

No clothing? Come on, New York, we can do plenty with tags & sizes & styles.

Do you think her face is dirty? wore glasses? Or did the facial appearance happen in ER? Did someone grab her purse when she collapsed?

A lot of the NYC UIDs are not listed with their clothing or accessories. It drives me crazy.

Do you think her face is dirty? wore glasses? Or did the facial appearance happen in ER? Did someone grab her purse when she collapsed?

Possibly her clothing got misplaced by the hospital staff? I think that's a good possibility.

Thanks, that one didn't occur to me. There are several New York Does with very vague case reports. I understand that "denim pants" takes time to type, and "Hilfiger denim pants, Madison cut, size 10" takes longer -- but gets us closer to an identification....

Very recognizable face IMO, PM pic at NAMUS link:

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/15073

White Female
60-99 y/o
Blue Eyes
Up to 12" long grey, wavy hair
Possible Hysterectomy
Pierced Ears
98 lbs, 64 (5'4") inches tall

"Decedent was found in Amtrak area of Penn Station in cardiac arrest. She was transported to Lenox Health where she was pronounced."

I noticed how she kind of looks a little dirty, too. And the lack of purse/ID/etc. That makes me think that she was likely homeless, rather than waiting for a train.
If she were homeless, she probably doesn't have anyone looking for her (or else she wouldn't be living on the streets at her age). So we may never be able to find out who she is.

I know it's a typo, but did anyone else notice that NamUS says that she has "gay" (not grey) hair?

I noticed how she kind of looks a little dirty, too. And the lack of purse/ID/etc. That make me think that she was likely homeless, rather than waiting for a train.
If she were homeless, she probably doesn't have anyone looking for her (or else she wouldn't be living on the streets at her age). So we may never be able to find out who she is.

I know it's a typo, but did anyone else notice that NamUS says that she has "gay" (not grey) hair?

I sure did.

I don't understand why it is a 'possible hysterectomy'. Either the organ(s) are there or they aren't.

It wouldn't be the normal course of an autopsy to check on what that scar was about?

A lot of the NYC UIDs are not listed with their clothing or accessories. It drives me crazy.

Omg yes I have Noticed this and it's sad and beyond frustration.. there are Not that many naked people walking into hospitals here in NYC!!!o_O
I have read a couple of times in the description (Taken off At Hospital?)

ok BUT don't they give you a plastic bag that goes with you wherever you and they keep moving it from bed to bed and from room to room. Although I do know people have gotten their stuff stolen at the hospital which is another possibility. It happened to my dad he ws on a stretcher and got his $$ stolen from him.

It's really frustrating because with the clothing you could at least have SOME idea whether the person was living outside and seemed homeless or they we just walking down the street on their way home and collapsed.

I don't understand why it is a 'possible hysterectomy'. Either the organ(s) are there or they aren't.

It wouldn't be the normal course of an autopsy to check on what that scar was about?
It could have been a C-section scar or other abdominal surgical scar. Many vaginal hysterectomies are band aid surgery. She could have had cancer and lost everything thus putting her out on the street.

For those who haven’t been there, Penn Station is enormous, like an underground mall almost, and it’s full of people with nowhere to go, including homeless of course. She’s so very skinny, which makes me think she could have been a drug addict.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back