NY NY - Brooklyn, Emmons Ave, WhtMale 40-60, UP13204, Hit by Truck, scars, Jun'14

jessr927

Justice for the Atlantic City 4
Reaction score
White male, 40-60 yrs old, 130 lbs., 65" tall
Brown/gray hair, 4" in length
Blue eyes
Mustache & beard, 3/4" in length

6" vertical scar on midline of abdomen
7.5" horizontal scar extending from right side of chest, below nipple, to right side of back.

Grey fleece jacket, grey sweater, blue shirt, black slacks, black socks, black shoes

Apparently homeless male was sleeping along fence in parking lot and was accidentally run over by truck.

WARNING: POSTMORTEM PHOTO AT LINK
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/13204

Oh wow, I used to live on Emmons, just two blocks from where this happened. Heavily populated by Jewish and Russian immigrants. Hardly anyone spoke English without an accent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow, I used to live on Emmons, just two blocks from where this happened. Heavily populated by Jewish and Russian immigrants. Hardly anyone spoke English without an accent.

Oh that is great info rnspi!! is there anything else that you can remember about the neighborhood that might help..

oh maybe he was a Russian immigrant and no one could report him?

Oh that is great info rnspi!! is there anything else that you can remember about the neighborhood that might help..

oh maybe he was a Russian immigrant and no one could report him?

He certainly looks like he could be Russian. Possibly suffering from alcoholism? (Not to sound like a stereotype but that’s totally likely). It’s also highly possible he was not reported missing due to not being a citizen or the family didn’t want to have any kind of law enforcement involvement for that same reason. Who knows!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back