Found Deceased MI - James Hepworth, 38, Oceana County, 1 August 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Missing man's welfare concerns Oceana County Sheriff officials
20860892-large.jpg

James Hepworth, who lives in the Pentwater area, left in the middle of his work shift on Monday, Aug. 1, his wife, Amanda Hepworth, posted on Facebook. He's employed at Haworth in Ludington.
http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/08/missing_mans_welfare_concerns.html

His wife, Amanda, is saying his vehicle was located but there is nothing in the local news to confirm it. She mentioned it was found in a very rugged area.

The lack of news about the car being found is odd. I'm not sure why, but my hinky meter is peaking.

Can't find any new articles. His wife posted a heart-wrenching video on her FB page yesterday. I hope he just needed a break and will turn up soon.

Still missing. No new articles that I can find. Wife posted a lengthy and emotional post on FB....she clearly believes he is deceased. Prayers for her and the children.

Been following this. I just couldn't imagine what she's going through. I find it strange she's so certain he's dead already. Maybe it's easier than clinging to hope? Idk...

Oh my, he's the father of eight children. I hope he is found soon.....this must be so difficult for his wife and all those kids.

I'm thinking after processing the circumstances, she's come to her own conclusions.
He has been depressed, took off in the middle of his shift, phone off. I hope he just needed time to process life. However it doesn't sound good 😢

Citing rain, amount of time, assumed motivation for entering the national forest and lack of productive clues as the reasons, James wife posted on FB that today will likely be the last search day. :(

Feeling very sad for her and their children.....

There is now a Facebook for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry my link doesn't work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep checking the FB page...he is still missing...they are still searching. I feel so bad for his wife. I hope she gets some answers soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back