TN - Timea Batts, 11, shot by father after getting off school bus, 8 August 2016

That is horrifying. My heart goes out to her family. They must be absolutely devastated and shocked beyond belief. :rose: :candle:

13886420_10153758537492548_4621770272486776066_n.jpg

The hashtag ‪#‎riptimea‬ has started trending locally online. Neighbors of 11-year-old Timea Batts told NewsChannel 5 that she had her first day of school today at Knox Doss Middle School. But it was a day that ended tragically when she was shot after getting off of the school bus.

https://www.facebook.com/newschanne...91345192547/10153758537492548/?type=3&theater

What a cute little girl!

How horrifying that she comes home from first day of school and is shot and killed!! It sounds like it was by a parent.

This is a case of the evidence being pretty cut and dried. How many people are there in her home? Cases like this I would like to see the person thrown in jail and given the maximum sentence. Why go through the expense and time of a trial? I know, innocent until proven guilty, however, this isn't going to take too long to solve it.

My opinions only.

If you read some of the comments/replies, you can fill in some of the blanks. There are descriptions of local newscasters describing the scenario somewhat. Am I allowed to describe what the local news reports are saying?

If you read some of the comments/replies, you can fill in some of the blanks. There are descriptions of local newscasters describing the scenario somewhat. Am I allowed to describe what the local news reports are saying?

You can if you have a link to the news report.

Ok. Thanks.

But instead of daddy. Let's just call him ..............

Idk.

But seriously. Thanks KatyD

You're right. He does not deserve that title. His name is Timothy and hers is Timea. She was obviously named after him. I don't understand how this could happen to her? :no:

You're right. He does not deserve that title. His name is Timothy and hers is Timea. She was obviously named after him. I don't understand how this could happen to her? :no:

Agree.

How do you accidentally shoot your 11 year old sweetie pie daughter after they finished their 1st day of school?

Wouldnt a dad not have a gun in hand while asking his kiddie how their 1st day of school went?

Wth.

This is just terrible, poor little girl :tears:

11-year-old Tennessee girl gets off school bus, tells parent she has been shot, dies from injuries.

HENDERSONVILLE, Tenn. -- An 11-year-old Tennessee girl was shot and killed on Monday.

Authorities told WKRN the girl got off her school bus at her Hendersonville home. When she went inside, she told her father she had been shot.

The girl's father took her to TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center. She was then flown to Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville. She died less than two hours later, WKRN reports.

http://myfox8.com/2016/08/08/11-yea...ff-school-bus-tells-parent-she-has-been-shot/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back