Former NY Congressman Anthony Weiner at it again!

AlwaysShocked

Reaction score
I don't know if Weiner is correctly categorized as a "Celebrity" but he surely has become infamous. And he has made the news once again with his inappropriate texting.

"Self-Described Mongoose Anthony Weiner Was Catfished on Twitter by A Republican"

"Former congressman Anthony Weiner slid into the Twitter DMs of a user named Nikki for a little West Coast flirtation, only to find himself catfished by a Republican college student using a female friend’s account.

Although their direct messages stayed pretty PG-13, Weiner gave his phone number to “Nikki” with an offer to share his location, which is a fairly clear invitation for some IRL shenanigans."

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/08/anthony-weiner-catfish-twitter.html

"First he was Carlos Danger. Now — in yet another sexting scandal — he’s a randy “mongoose.”

Sext fiend Anthony Weiner boasted of his animal prowess — claiming he was “deceptively strong . . . like a mongoose” — and gave his cellphone number to a college student during a flirty, private online chat on a recent trip to Los Angeles, The Post has learned.

But the joke was on the horndog pol, whose wife, Huma Abedin, is a top aide and close confidante of Hillary Clinton.

The target of his online affection was really a dude."

http://nypost.com/2016/08/13/anthony-weiner-caught-in-new-flirty-online-chat/

I just cannot imagine why his wife, who apparently is an intelligent woman, continues to put up with this man.

I don't know if Weiner is correctly categorized as a "Celebrity" but he surely has become infamous. And he has made the news once again with his inappropriate texting.

"Self-Described Mongoose Anthony Weiner Was Catfished on Twitter by A Republican"

"Former congressman Anthony Weiner slid into the Twitter DMs of a user named Nikki for a little West Coast flirtation, only to find himself catfished by a Republican college student using a female friend’s account.

Although their direct messages stayed pretty PG-13, Weiner gave his phone number to “Nikki” with an offer to share his location, which is a fairly clear invitation for some IRL shenanigans."

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/08/anthony-weiner-catfish-twitter.html

"First he was Carlos Danger. Now — in yet another sexting scandal — he’s a randy “mongoose.”

Sext fiend Anthony Weiner boasted of his animal prowess — claiming he was “deceptively strong . . . like a mongoose” — and gave his cellphone number to a college student during a flirty, private online chat on a recent trip to Los Angeles, The Post has learned.

But the joke was on the horndog pol, whose wife, Huma Abedin, is a top aide and close confidante of Hillary Clinton.

The target of his online affection was really a dude."

http://nypost.com/2016/08/13/anthony-weiner-caught-in-new-flirty-online-chat/

I just cannot imagine why his wife, who apparently is an intelligent woman, continues to put up with this man.

I'm not Huma's biggest fan due to the Clinton scandals but no woman should put up with this nonsense.

He'll never learn - and Huma is ridiculous to stick with this pervert. At first I thought she stayed with him for prestige but now I have no idea why she is still with him.

I think he must have a mental disorder to continue this risky behavior... ?

But I am sorry to see his lovely wife is being shamed here. :-(

Huma Abedin has filed for a separation according to MSNBC breaking news a few moments ago on TV.

I'm not Huma's biggest fan due to the Clinton scandals but no woman should put up with this nonsense.

If their marriage really was a business arrangement (as some marriages in the public eye are said to be), it ceased to be a positive in the middle of a presidential campaign.

If their marriage really was a business arrangement (as some marriages in the public eye are said to be), it ceased to be a positive in the middle of a presidential campaign.

"Monday’s bombshell didn’t shock at least one source close to Abedin, who said the couple had been “estranged” for about a year and were “essentially” broken up already, Politico reported.

Abedin had been in the habit in recent months of not wearing her wedding or engagement rings in public.

She’s in the Hamptons now on a working vacation with the Clintons — without Weiner, because he wasn’t invited, Politico reported.

“She wasn’t fleeing the media,” said a person close to Abedin. “But it worked out for the best, being surrounded by her family and her friends … It’s a difficult day, but she’ll get through it.”

One Clinton staffer said the team was relieved by the split, freeing the campaign from Weiner’s baggage: “Anything that ensures he’s no longer around is good news.”

Clinton’s campaign was in full meltdown mode late Sunday when The Post first reported online about the latest sexts by Weiner.

They scrambled to formulate a potential response to Weiner’s shenanigans, the New York Times reported."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/huma-abedin-announces-separation-husband-anthony-weiner-n639421

The marriage of Huma to "sext addict" Anthony Weiner ceased to be a positive when Incident #1 made the headlines. That she stayed with him after Incident #2 AND apparently participated in the making of the documentary movie entitled "Weiner" is mind-numbing. The current incident is even more distasteful than those in the past, in that their child has ended up in a photo on the front pages of New York newspapers, in bed alongside his father's obviously erect penis, forgodsake! This is disgusting and could have been prevented. By Huma. She most assuredly should have dumped him after Incident #2.

Has Huma been in some kind of denial that this man has a rather serious problem? I personally would never leave my child anywhere near this pervert. And that is what he is. In addition, in my opinion, he's a most unattractive man. Yuck. An ugly man with a big wonking d--k that he seems to be oh-so-proud-of that he just wants to display it all over the place.

Let us hope this is the LAST we ever hear of Anthony Weiner!

"Anthony Weiner could be investigated by child services after he sexted a picture with his four-year-old son lying beside him.

The disgraced ex-congressman sent the mystery brunette a picture in his underwear with the youngster curled up beside him along with a series of other racy messages that has prompted his wife Huma Abedin, a top Hillary Clinton aide, to leave him.

The snap was part of a series of racy exchanges the 51-year-old father-of-one sent the women in 2015, the New York Post reported."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sgraced-ex-congressman-endangering-child.html

Children's services investigate Anthony Weiner over lewd selfie taken while laying in bed with his and Huma's four-year-old son

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-investigate-Anthony-Weiner-lewd-selfie.html

I just wanted to say, He knows he has a bad problem. He knew he had already thrown his career away and humilitated his wife 2 times before, yet he continued, and had no issues with his horrible decision of allowing his son in the pic. He had at no time the right to jeopardize his wife career that was very important to her and very high profile. He needs to take his butt and cellphone and walk out the front door and go hide his shame, he brought his pervert side on himself and his wife publicly. She will eventually recover. He will not, he will continue:shame::moo:

Although I've seen no references to it anywhere in the press, I've begun to wonder if there might not be some kind of substance use or abuse going on when he is doing these things.

Surely, surely the rational side of him knew that sending a photo of his erection that included his child in the picture was not a good idea. And yet he did that. So that makes me wonder if in addition to having the compulsion he has, if some substance such as alcohol that is known to lower inhibitions comes into play.

I do know that addictions have often been found to exist in "clusters" among gambling addicts with many of them also using/abusing drugs and alcohol. With sexting, I'm not even sure what the addiction is to. Is it exhibitionism? In the days before the internet and smartphones would Weiner have been out "flashing" women? Or could it be that him not being a very good looking man, his thinking is that his large penis is something very admirable and he wants to get that admiration so sending a photo is the oly way to get it.

In the overall it is actually quite sad for this man to have ruined his life over this.

Wow! This guy is really perverted. A 15 year old girl in this incident.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-outfits-pressing-engage-rape-fantasies.html

This "troubled" 15 year old girl sought Weiner out online. Of course he responded and began a sexting relationship with her despite knowing she was an underage high school student. And there was more to this than sexting. Using Skye, Weiner urged her to masturbate on camera while saying his name. Also had her dress in her school uniform on camera so they could "play teacher and student".

These behaviors on the part of Weiner are criminal. This is sexual abuse of a minor. This girl's father is a lawyer. Why is Anthony Weiner not in jail?

Talk about compulsive sexter....he obviously doesn't even try to control himself. Perv.

ETA: from your link AlwaysShocked:

"Disgraced former lawmaker Anthony Weiner had a months-long online relationship with a 15-year-old girl whom he asked to dress up in school uniforms and be part of “rape fantasies,” according to an explosive report on Wednesday."

"Weiner knew the girl was a minor, she and her dad told the newspaper."

“I thought of you this am,” Weiner reportedly texted to her. “Hard.”

(There's more that is graphic so I won't paste it.....ugggg)

This sick dude needs to be arrested!

It almost seems like he's trying to get arrested, or seeing how far he can go. Geez.
He has to know this is just so wrong!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back