GUILTY CA - Gorman, WhtFem 25-35, multiple tattoos, Aug'16 - Kimberly Harvill

CarlK90245

UID Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Female-body-found-Gorman.-1jpg-281x300.jpg
Female-body-found-Gorman.-2jpg-268x300.jpg

Public’s help needed to identify female body found in Gorman

A motorist spotted the body around 5 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 14, in some brush in a remote area along Gorman Post Road, north of state Route 138.

Responding deputies and firefighters “discovered that the victim had suffered trauma to her head,” and she was pronounced dead at the scene, Navarro-Suarez said.

At a news conference Thursday, detectives displayed a drawing of the woman’s face, along with drawings of her tattoos, which included a Playboy rabbit head, a cross, flowers, and the words Brayden and Rylee.

She was described as white or Hispanic, 25 to 35 years old, 5 feet 1 inch tall and 96 pounds. She had blue eyes, and her hair was dyed a dark burgundy color.

http://theavtimes.com/2016/08/18/publics-help-needed-to-identify-female-body-found-in-gorman/

Unique names. Did a little searching and came up with a couple from texas with 2 children named rylee and brayden. Long shot but they could be related to the UID so i left a tip via phone message. Sad that nobody has reported her missing...

Unique names. Did a little searching and came up with a couple from texas with 2 children named rylee and brayden. Long shot but they could be related to the UID so i left a tip via phone message. Sad that nobody has reported her missing...

I found a few brother and sister duos with same names by doing a quick google. Shouldn't be hard to trace this one back I hope. What are those objects in the tattoo with the names?

I am following this case as well. I believe it is a rocket and the moon (or planet) in the tattoo w/ the names.

It looks to me like a squid.

Squid is what enlisted Navy are called. I'm the mom of a former sonar tech. Possible Navy?

I think rocket with moon or asteroid that appears to have a bite out of the side. It's got a rift in the bottom part and either a sword or another rocket coming out of it. Rather old-fashioned or maybe steampunk style rocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mom of elementary students here - Brayden and Rylee are not unique names, they're a dime a dozen amongst the elementary school crowd. I think it would be difficult to narrow down just based on those names.

High schooler here. I know several "Brayden"s, and over a dozen kids with variations of the name Riley--including two "Rylee"s, as is written on this tattoo, FWIW. The tattoo looks like a squid-rocket morph to me, lol.

Thought maybe I could pick up some vibes checking out the cross. It's a cross pattee, which I guess just means all the sides are equal length, and then among crosses of that type it looks to be an iron cross. This seems to have many uses/meanings. In history, the iron cross is most commonly associated with Germany, (both the good and bad times.) But it is also kind of just more generally used in culture today with less meaning attached. I found a lot of motor or biker related gear and wear with that symbol used and it is actually part of the West Coast Choppers logo, so perhaps she is a biker.

The flower tattoo - not that I'm some tattoo expert but I could see that being the type of tattoo done to actually cover up an old, unwanted tattoo. For those of you who know more about tattoos then me (which is everyone), what do you think?

The rocket and moon tattoo together with the "kids?" names make me think of the saying I use with my grandkids "Love you to the moon and back". Looks like an arrow coming off the moon - hence the "and back"?? Just thinking out loud.

im betting she is from the area. AV/pearblossom/Lancaster. its rough out there.

The rocket and moon tattoo together with the "kids?" names make me think of the saying I use with my grandkids "Love you to the moon and back". Looks like an arrow coming off the moon - hence the "and back"?? Just thinking out loud.

Hm, that very well could be the meaning.

I found all kinds of tattoos for that saying, including this one that has a kind of similar rocket and moon: i_love_you_to_the_moon_by_money4cocaine-d31e1ii.jpg

eta: Gorman CA is the home of one of the more well known tattoo artists in the country, Shotsie Gorman: http://www.tarotarttattoo.com/ I don't think these tats are his work, though. They seem too small and simple.

Yea no way is that reknown work. I think she may be a wanderer who has been either in LA but more likely the AV area as of late.

Hm, that very well could be the meaning.

I found all kinds of tattoos for that saying, including this one that has a kind of similar rocket and moon: View attachment 100020

eta: Gorman CA is the home of one of the more well known tattoo artists in the country, Shotsie Gorman: http://www.tarotarttattoo.com/ I don't think these tats are his work, though. They seem too small and simple.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back