TN - Kenneth Cantrell, 38, shot to death, Pegram, 21 May 2004

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
On May 21, 2004, Mrs. Kennedy allegedly stood outside in her bathing suit, rubbed her breasts, and yelled at Mrs. Cantrell that she was jealous of her large chest

Mrs. Cantrell yelled back insults to Mrs. Kennedy, who then pulled down her bathing suit and flashed her neighbor and some of the Cantrell children, according to police.
When Kenneth Cantrell came home that night and heard what happened, he marched across the lawn toward the Kennedy house, according to neighbor Ron Richardson.

http://www.courttv.com/trials/news/102805_kennedy_ctv.html

wow, what a messed up story!!!

I am glad my neighborhood is nothing like that!!

Both sets of neighbors are absolute idiots. I notice that they both moved out of the neighborhood AFTER the shooting. Why didn't someone move BEFORE? It certainly sounded like an everloving nightmare. I know that I would have kept my mouth shut and moved just to get away from all of that animosity.

Mrs. Kennedy is a real piece of work, the word loser comes to mind.

Personally I think if a member of your family is being phyically attacked on your property, you have every right to shoot the attacker.

Well, I don't have to worry about anyone arguing over my little "tater-tots". I guess there are some advantages to flatness as you get older.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back