GUILTY MI - Lydia Ball, 30, brutally murdered, Port Huron, 18 Aug 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Michigan Amber Alert: Douglas Ball, 5, missing from Port Huron
8202016amber1.jpg

A Michigan Amber Alert has been issued for 5-year-old Douglas Ball after he was taken by his father who is a suspect in a homicide that happened in the City of Port Huron, officials say.

http://www.missingkids.org/poster/AMBER/12041/9414/screen

http://bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id5042

Following. Another one in my state Ugh. Wonder who the homicide victim is. Hope it is not the boy's mother.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks for starting this thread los! Hope this little guy is found soon safely.

You can cross into Canada from Port Huron via Bluewater Bridge. Hope border patrol is on the lookout.

Local email/cell phone alerts for this one. Nephew lives in Port Huron. Hope Blue Water Bridge (to Canada) agents have been notified.

Information about the 5-year-old seems inaccurate. 4'5" and 100#. Really? Big kid.

Following. Another one in my state Ugh. Wonder who the homicide victim is. Hope it is not the boy's mother.

Sadly, your were right. I guess we all saw that one coming though. :rose:

They'll find this guy, I have faith. Hope he does not harm his son!

Amber Alert issued at 8:07PM. I wonder how long the mother has been dead? How much of a head start did the dad get when he took his son?

Amber Alert issued at 8:07PM. I wonder how long the mother has been dead? How much of a head start did the dad get when he took his son?
Since about noon. [emoji53] They could be anywhere.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

In order to cross over into Canada, dad needs to have a passport or enhanced driver's license (permits travel for U.S. citizens to Canada, Mexico, and parts of the Caribbean). Child would need passport or birth certificate and picture ID. Without appropriate documentation, I doubt the dad and son could get into Canada.

Since about noon. [emoji53] They could be anywhere.

Yikes, didn't realize so much time has passed. Could be in Tennessee by now!

In order to cross over into Canada, dad needs to have a passport or enhanced driver's license (permits travel for U.S. citizens to Canada, Mexico, and parts of the Caribbean). Child would need passport or birth certificate and picture ID. Without appropriate documentation, I doubt the dad and son could get into Canada.
Exactly, hoping they do not have these! Living so close to the boarder though they may...

Dad's photo looks like a mug shot. I wonder if he has a record. Description says dad's hair is blonde. Doesn't look blonde to me, but eyes are definitely blue. He's a large man, so maybe the 5-year-old is bigger than a normal kid that age.

Dad's photo looks like a mug shot. I wonder if he has a record. Description says dad's hair is blonde. Doesn't look blonde to me, but eyes are definitely blue. He's a large man, so maybe the 5-year-old is bigger than a normal kid that age.
Looks like a driver's license to me.

At least we know who little Douglas is with. I just hope he is not in danger that dad wont harm him. This could end up a couple of ways. Hope they can track dad by his cell phone (if he took it). Pray he turns himself in or slips up to be found.

Can't find a Facebook page, deactivated maybe?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back