Found Deceased IN - Marcus Wolfe, 19, Columbia City, 25 July 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Police searching for missing teen
marcus-wolfe.jpg

Police in Whitley County have asked for the public’s help to find a teenager who has gone missing.
Marcus Wolfe, 19, was last seen leaving a home just east of Columbia City on July 25 around 9:30 p.m., the Whitley County Sheriff’s Department said.
http://wane.com/2016/08/02/police-searching-for-missing-teen-2/

From everything I'm seeing on SM it seems like Marcus is a genuinely sweet, big hearted guy. I have to agree with one poster that it's strange that the media has barely reported about him. Both him and his car are missing, that does not bode well unless he's decided to go on an adventure but by everything I'm seeing, I don't think he'd be out of touch. Unfortunately, I don't think this is going to end well, but I really, really hope I'm wrong!

This is so heartbreaking. I think it's possible he had an accident and his vehicle may have left the road.

I can't help but think, if this was a pretty 19 year old girl, instead of a guy, would we see alot more action? His find Facebook page is filled with loving relatives and friends who are searching diligently. I truly hope he is found, one way or the other.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Bump

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This is Marcus's mother. He is still missing.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

This is Marcus's mother. He is still missing.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
Welcome to websleuths TammyWolfe.

Marcus seems like a really wonderful young lad, sorry to see he is still missing. Any new news or leads? Any thing we can help you with?

I hope you get answers soon.

Thinking of you and yours x

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I am sorry. I can't imagine your heartache. I hope he is found soon.

Did he leave the home of a friend? Alone? Are there bodies of water along his route? Bridges? Steep ravines? Cell phone pings? Last person to seem him a male? How much searching has been done? has any teams like Texas Equasearch or the like come out to help? Is the car also still missing?
Hugs to you

Still somewhere out there!

Can I get a mapmaker/walker to help me with something? Going from Columbia City to South Whitley, along either 205 or Keiser Road to Pook road.....I need locations of quarries and bodies of water. I am not good at this and only see a couple but am being told there are "a ton." If anyone can please, please help, I would be really grateful.
Also, I don't know if anyone else noticed, but this is super strange to me so I want other thoughts about it. When Marcus started his old FB in 2010, he listed his birthday as July 25. There were only a few posts on the whole page and not all by Marcus, but they were July 25 2010, 2011 and 2012. Then he disappeared on July 25. I can't find what the significance of that date might be, but I just think that is very very odd.
Thanks guys!

Good luck Misti. I'll poke around online a little too and see what I can find out about the July 25 references.

Good luck Misti. I'll poke around online a little too and see what I can find out about the July 25 references.
Misti, can you find out how that date (or #725) might have been meaningful with family, girlfriends, births/deaths, etc.?

I found these references to 725:
725 - Las Vegas area code

Angel Number 725 - Brings a message to listen to your*intuition and inner-wisdomand take the necessary steps to bring about much needed changes in your life

*725 Urban Dictionary - Partner In Crime

Greek 725 harpagmos - seize something

Hebrew 725 Arumah - place near Shechem

Kosmos 725 - Soviet satellite

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members