GUILTY TX - Natasha Tagliarino Dauzat, 21, decapitated, Bellmead, 25 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

Everyday Grace

Reaction score
Bellmead police had checked on a man and his wife at the request of a family member hours before officials believe he decapitated her in their home Thursday morning, Sgt. Kory Martin said.

Natasha Tagliarino Dauzat, 21, was found dead inside her mobile home in the 4300 block of Concord Road Thursday morning. Her husband, Davie Dauzat, 23, was arrested on a murder charge.

Martin said authorities were able to talk Davie Dauzat out of the home peacefully. The couple’s children, a 3-year-old girl and a 1-year-old boy, were inside the home at the time of the incident but were not injured, Martin said. Initial reports stated that the older child was 2.

Martin said the woman’s head and body were found in separate locations in the home but would not elaborate on specific locations.

Bellmead police had been at the couple’s home shortly after 8:20 a.m. Thursday, just a few hours before they were called back with a report Natasha Tagliarino Dauzat was dead.
http://m.wacotrib.com/news/greater_...18a-3235-5f7c-bcfb-49c862aeba99.html?mode=jqm

Good heavens!!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Davie Dauzat, 23, remains in the McLennan County Jail where he was ordered held on a $500,000 bond, charged with murder in the death, authorities said.

His wife, Natasha Dauzat, 21, was beheaded and her head was placed in the refrigerator, a source close to the investigation confirmed Thursday afternoon.

Police in the press release issued Friday declined to confirm that the woman was decapitated and called the release of the information by the source close to the investigation “premature.”

“We appreciate your patience with what will be a lengthy process through the investigation and continue to support and respect the family in this traumatic and tragic time.”

Natasha Dauzat attended La Vega schools, according to residents who said they knew her.

She and her husband had just recently moved back from Louisiana, they said.
http://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Bl...caded-a-local-mobile-home-park-391303511.html

According to police, Davey Dauzat, 23, acted normal when they were called to the home earlier in the day for a welfare check after a caller said he was assaulting his wife, Natasha.

Officers returned later after another call stated Dauzat had murdered his wife. After negotiating with Dauzat during a stand off, police say he emerged from the home covered in blood and admitted to killing his wife while the couple’s two children, ages one and two, were in the home.
http://kxan.com/2016/08/26/texas-man-charged-after-wifes-head-found-in-freezer/

On Natasha's Facebook page, her about section reads, "I'm the happiest girl ever with an amazing husband and kids and I love them."

News Channel 25 talked to Natasha's mother, Patricia Tagliarino, who said the family is coming to help take care of the children.

Tagliarino said that the couple had moved to Bellmead a little over a year ago.

She said her daughter loved her two young children with all of her heart, and that she was a good mother to them.

Tagliarino added that Natasha showed up at her house with a black eye a couple of months ago, but said it was a head-butt from her baby.
http://www.kxxv.com/story/32841902/...ice-he-killed-girlfriend-with-children-inside

August 25, 2016
5:06 PM UPDATED

A blood-covered man who told his brother he had killed his wife briefly barricaded himself with his two young children Thursday inside a trailer at a mobile home park in the 4300 block of Concord Road in Bellmead.

Davie Dauzat, 23, remains in the McLennan County Jail where he was ordered held on a $500,000 bond, charged with murder in the death, authorities said.

His wife, Natasha Dauzat, 21, was beheaded and her head was placed in the refrigerator, a source close to the investigation confirmed Thursday afternoon.

Police confirmed late Friday afternoon that officers were sent to the couple’s home a little more than two hours before Natasha Dauzat was killed after receiving a call from Davie Dauzat’s brother at around 8:20 a.m. Thursday.

The brother, whom police did not identify, “was concerned about…Davie’s wellbeing and wanted officers to locate and speak with Davie,” police said in a press release.

The brother said he hadn’t spoken with Dauzat in months, but said on Wednesday night and early Thursday morning he and his mother received calls from him.

http://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Bl...caded-a-local-mobile-home-park-391303511.html

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SHOCKING!!! :shocked2:

I tried to copy and paste his Jail Photo Mugshot here, but it will not let me, I do not know why.

This link's info is from Everyday Grace's :)

Thanks ~

Davie Dauzat, a former Avoyelles Parish [Louisiana] resident, was charged in Texas with murdering his wife, also a former Avoyelles Parish resident.

Davie Dauzat's Facebook page lists him as being from Marksville. Natasha Dauzat's Facebook page lists her as being from Hessmer. An Avoyelles Parish law enforcement source told avoyellestoday.com that the Dauzats formerly lived in the Hessmer area.
http://www.thetowntalk.com/story/news/2016/08/26/former-avoyelles-man-arrested-beheading/89424062/

David "Davie" Dauzat, who was charged yesterday in the beheading death of his wife, was native of Marksville. He was most recently living in Hessmer with his wife, Natasha.

According to a family member, Dauzat suddenly left his Avoyelles about three months ago and moved to Bellmead. Dauzat's first cousin, Harold Dauzat, who lives in Villeplatte, said the family has heard nothing from the young couple, who would have been married two years this week, just a day before the murder.
http://avoyellestoday.com/news/dauzat-left-marksville-three-months-ago

A Texas radio station ought to get outside of their bubble more often.

When a Texas radio station asked Harold Dauzat asked if the family is of the Islamic faith, he said, “No, we’re American.”
http://avoyellestoday.com/news/dauzat-left-marksville-three-months-ago

Dauzat - The Dauzat family of Avoyelles stems from Antoine Dauzat, born at Montreal, Canada, in 1713, son of Pierre Dauzat and Marguerite Guinard. Antoine migrated to Pointe Coupee where he died in 1755. Antoine, Jr. moved his families to Avoyelles in the 1790s. In a French Surname dictionary, ironically authored by an author by the surname of Dauzat, he states for the name Dauzat: "From the town of DAUZAT", in the french country of "Auvergne" in the departement of "Puy de Dome" near the town of "CLERMONT FERRAND" (center or france).
http://www.avoyelles.com

More decapitating?!! Seriously? What the heck is it with decapitating? I wish I was a psychologist and could tell what that method of murder or post-murder ritual means. Seems to be happening more and more. It has to mean something right?

RIP Natasha. Praying for her and her children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More decapitating?!! Seriously? What the heck is it with decapitating? I wish I was a psychologist and could tell what that method of murder or post-murder ritual means. Seems to be happening more and more. It has to mean something right?

RIP Natasha. Praying for her and her children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BBM ITA. When I saw this on the Internet, I had to check the dates on the articles, because I thought it was it was an older murder that was re-published. Dismembering someone is not an easy task and requires detailed knowledge of anatomy, especially to decapitate someone. Are there websites that give step-by-step instructions on how to dismember a body? In some cases, it's done to make disposal of a body easier. But, why place the head in the freezer and the rest of the body in another location?

SICK, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING!! He oughta be strung up on the town square.

BBM ITA. When I saw this on the Internet, I had to check the dates on the articles, because I thought it was it was an older murder that was re-published. Dismembering someone is not an easy task and requires detailed knowledge of anatomy, especially to decapitate someone. Are there websites that give step-by-step instructions on how to dismember a body? In some cases, it's done to make disposal of a body easier. But, why place the head in the freezer and the rest of the body in another location?
There are probably websites with that info! There seem to be sites for everything imaginable. Learn how to sew on a button, or learn how to commit the perfect murder!

All I can think when someone does something this heinous is either:

1). Severely mentally ill and delusional, or
2). Demon possession

jmo

X's
All I can think when someone does something this heinous is either:

1). Severely mentally ill and delusional, or
2). Demon possession

jmo
Just unbelievable. I hope they never let him out of jail, I don't care if he lives to be 110!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back