Dog Saves Marin County Man

Buzz Mills

Reaction score
Website
forumsforjustice.com
There's a great story here; in Marin (Bay Area) an older guy was backing out of his driveway and was blinded by the sun; he went over a 30 foot embankment; and his vehicle was out of sight in the redwoods, while he was badly injured--his leg was pinned and badly crushed. Somehow he managed to free his dog from her cage in the back, and the dog went almost a half mile to the nearest home and barked, and barked, leading that woman homeowner to the wreck. He had been trappped for over seven hours and was in bad condition. Now here's the part that will really grab your heartstrings. He had just adopted the grown female cocker spaniel from the pound TWO WEEKS AGO. He had saved the dg's life and now she had saved his. Really a very cute little dog; I can't understand how someone could have turned that dog into the pound. Her name is "Honey." I'll try to find the news article as I am sure there is one available, or there soon will be.

Here you go:

Dog Saves Marin County Man

http://www.nbc11.com/news/5224563/detail.html

1boohoo.gif

Made me cry!

Who is the dog staying with now????

Definately a case of mans best friend .:) thank goodness the woman followed the dog .

They had footage of "Honey" very anxiously pacing the edge of the ravine where the SUV went in, when the fireman were retrieving her owner Mike, from the wreckage.. You could see that she was very upset. What a sweetheart of a dog.

20051104__m1104c0113_400.jpg

A Nicasio man and his cocker spaniel puppy were reunited yesterday in a hospital room at Kaiser Permanente Medical Center in San Rafael just days after she saved his life after a car crash. After being placed on the bed, Honey licked Michael Bosch, 63, on the face and roamed around the bedding, satisfied to be the center of attention. Bosch, for his part, couldn't have been happier.

http://www.marinij.com/news/ci_3182923

Casshew said:
20051104__m1104c0113_400.jpg

A Nicasio man and his cocker spaniel puppy were reunited yesterday in a hospital room at Kaiser Permanente Medical Center in San Rafael just days after she saved his life after a car crash. After being placed on the bed, Honey licked Michael Bosch, 63, on the face and roamed around the bedding, satisfied to be the center of attention. Bosch, for his part, couldn't have been happier.

http://www.marinij.com/news/ci_3182923
Cass, thanks for posting that article and picture. They ran that on a news segment. They brought the dog into room, and placed her on the guys stomach. Afetr "Honey" had licked him all over his neck, and face, She went ahead and laid down across his hip facing out towards every one else in the room, as if she was in charge now,and taking over for the rest of them. It was unbelievably moving to realize how close they had become in just two weeks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back