TX - Javier Soto, 43, found decapitated, San Antonio, 21 Aug 2016 *arrest in 2022*

Richrd

Ten Year Member
Reaction score
Javier Soto, 43 - Murdered & Decapitated - San Antonio - 21 Aug 2016

Javier T. Soto :: Male / 43 Years Old

http://www.chron.com/news/article/M...e-releases-name-of-9182647.php#photo-10818139:

GRAPHIC Text & Images #1 & #2

Cause of Death :: Sharp Force Injury :: [Head & Hands Severed]

Manner of Death :: Homicide

San Antonio Police Department :: Homicide :: 210-207-7536
or
Crime Stoppers at 210-224-7867

Dumpster™ = A Metal Trash Container periodically emptied into Trash Truck

Another decapitation?? 😨

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Another decapitation?? 

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

It sure seems like decapitation has become much more common lately doesnt it.

I think ISIS started the trend and I do think most of the incidents have been ISIS related but this one may be some other reason. Maybe to delay the identification of the body.
Glad LE found out who the poor victim was. Now hopefully his killer can be found.

I knew Javi when he lived in Mobile Alabama. Seemed like a super nice guy. I believe his family all live in Puerto Rico mainly. He worked in the food industry here. Hope there is some resolution soon with his case.

For two years, Soto called Houston home, according to a friend. His last known address is listed as an apartment on Club Creek in southwest Houston, but Soto was in San Antonio last weekend where he died.

A friend of the victim tells Eyewitness News his family lives in Puerto Rico. He was recently in a serious motorcycle accident in Houston. She described him as "nice" and therefore, the circumstances around his murder are "surprising." She and another friend contacted by Eyewitness News declined to be interviewed, in part, because of the brutality.

No other details have been released by San Antonio police about the investigation.
http://abc13.com/news/body-of-houston-man-found-decapitated-in-san-antonio/1483316/

It sure seems like decapitation has become much more common lately doesnt it.

I think ISIS started the trend and I do think most of the incidents have been ISIS related but this one may be some other reason. Maybe to delay the identification of the body.
Glad LE found out who the poor victim was. Now hopefully his killer can be found.

I know this is an old reply, but cartels have been decapitating as long as ISIS and the proximity to the border makes me think his involved drugs and he wrong side of cartel business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man arrested in cold case killing of decapitated, burned victim found in dumpster, SAPD says

SAN ANTONIO – A suspect was arrested in connection with the 2016 decapitation of a man after he was accused of transporting immigrants earlier this month, according to San Antonio police.

Jorge Alberto Silva, 39, was charged with the murder of Javier Thomas Soto, 43, who was last seen in the Houston area on Aug. 20, 2016, records with the Bexar County Jail show.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back