GUILTY WI - Suzette Langlois, 52, murdered at her Bellevue home, 29 Aug 2016

Does anyone else thinks she looks extremely uncomfortable in the picture of her with the man near the bottom of the 2nd article listed? Her facial expression and body language seem off.

Delain also said during a news conference Monday there is a crime scene inside and outside of the home at 3020 Manitowoc Road.

Martin Busse lives next door to Langlois' residence. He said at first, he didn't understand the gravity of the situation.

"There were no people around, there were no cars leaving, no tires screeching or anything like that so I didn't give it a whole lot of thought until the police came to interview me," he said.

http://fox11online.com/news/local/g...-asking-for-publics-help-in-bellevue-homicide

This is about an hour from me. No suspects & since the 8/29 press conference there really have not been any updates locally :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was randomly thinking about this tragic case today and realized I haven't heard anything at all about it since about a week after it happened. Unfortunately that was 5 months ago already?! I can't be the only one curious about the investigation... it's still hard to believe something like this happened here and there's been no mention of it at all, let alone an arrest. Scary and a little unsettling, I live less than 5 miles from where this took place. I hope this is still an active and ongoing investigation and we hear something about it soon!

Welcome kmkgirl! I too would like to know if this investigation is still active. Hope so as Suzette deserves justice asap.

Anthony Kitchenakow, 46, entered the plea for one count of first-degree reckless homicide in the shooting death of Suzette Langlois. A second count of possession of a firearm by a felon and charges from a separate child abuse case were read in but dismissed.

Sentencing was set for Aug. 14.

Suring man enters Alford plea in 2016 shooting death of Suzette Langlois

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82