Austin Harrouff-POLL

What do you think is primarily responsible for the attack? One choice!!

• Steroid use at time of attack

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Steroid withdrawal at the time of the attack

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Designer drug

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Mental Illiness

Votes: 17 35.4%

• Total voters
Can someone update the thread periodically with the results for those of us on Tapatalk? Pretty please?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Steroid use at time of attack: 0 / 0%

Steroid withdrawal at the time of the attack: 7 / 63.64%

Designer drug: 1 / 9.09%

Mental Illness: 3 / 27.27%

Steroid use at time of attack: 0 / 0%

Steroid withdrawal at the time of the attack: 7 / 63.64%

Designer drug: 1 / 9.09%

Mental Illness: 3 / 27.27%
Thank you!!!😘

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I could see all of the above. Recent withdrawal then took way too much to make up for lost time. Spent the last week at Mom & Pop's house so was in withdrawal, called up buddies and took steroids plus a designer drug then went bonkers and I still think he has an underlying mental illness/psychopathy. I still think he should be held responsible including whoever supplied the drugs. drug dealers should be held responsible for crimes/attacks while on the drug they manufactured and/or sold.

Results as of 9:10 PM (MST) Saturday, 3 September

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 594
I voted for steroid withdrawal. I most certainly think he had a mental illness but it took the roid rage to push a fragile person into such bizarre, brutal violence. And I am not saying he didn't score some bath salts along with it too, certainly possible.

I voted steroid withdrawal but I think steroid withdrawal + designer drug specifically. However I wouldn't be surprised if he had a mental illness as well. I don't think that's what led him to do this and I'm not sure if it led him to take steroids, but if his brain chemistry was already wonky the steroids and withdrawal and other drug would have a more pronounced or different effect than on people who don't have mental illnesses.

In conclusion... my answer is B + C with underlying D.

I just noticed this! Not on purpose that mental illiness is a diff font!! My keyboard skills again

I just noticed this! Not on purpose that mental illiness is a diff font!! My keyboard skills again

I believe it’s in an italicized font to show what you’ve voted. However, you do have a penchant for spelling the word “illness” incorrectly but who gives a darn, my dear CARIIS. Hugs....

Does anyone have any new or updated info on Austin Harrouff? I’ve been curious about what’s going on.

I remember when this happened! I believe he is def mentally unsound. I thought sure it was some weird designer drug at the time.

some designer drugs aren't easy to detect because the toxicology tests aren't looking for them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back