VA VA - Terry Reeves, 37, Crewe, 31 Aug 2016

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
nottoway-missing-person.jpg

Reeves is a 37-year-old white man who has long black hair and a beard that is about 6 inches in length. He stands 5 feet, 11 inches tall and weighs about 140 pounds.

He was last seen wearing only pajama bottoms, but no shirt or shoes.
Reeves can also be distinguished by tattoos on his chest and both arms.
http://wric.com/2016/09/03/nottoway-sheriffs-office-needs-help-finding-missing-man/

I’m from the area this man is missing from and I don’t see a lot going on in terms of looking for him. I heard some rumors around town about his disappearance how he became missing and where he may be or what might have happened but I’m sure it’s all rumors as there is no further info on him. He has children so it would be nice if he were found for his families sake.

There has been hardly any media coverage regarding Terry’s disappearance and seemingly little action by the police. Why? I don’t believe gf Terry Fairchild’s story of “he ran out of the trailer in pajama bottoms”, why? Ran where? What are the rumors behind his disappearance, have the police been made aware of the local thoughts? I find it so sad that this guy’s children and parents have gone over 2 years not knowing what happened to their loved one. He did not just walk off.

I’m from the area this man is missing from and I don’t see a lot going on in terms of looking for him. I heard some rumors around town about his disappearance how he became missing and where he may be or what might have happened but I’m sure it’s all rumors as there is no further info on him. He has children so it would be nice if he were found for his families sake.

I’m wondering, as you’re from the area, how solvable you think Terry’s case is. Sadly I don’t believe he’s with us anymore but I think he can be found. I’ve been following what little there has been to follow on his disappearance and done a lot of research. I know his family are devastated and his two young kids are lost without their dad. I’d like to raise awareness about this case, enlist the help of a private investigator and locate him. Interested in your thoughts.

Still missing.
He is still, STILL missing. Sadly the mother of his 3 children was killed in a car accident this past December so now, assuming dad is also dead, the young kids are orphaned.

Although rumors are just whispers up the alley, there seems to be a widespread murmur that Terry was in fact murdered and his remains, not intact, disposed of.

I’ve done a lot of research on this case and think it’s solvable. If I have a hypothesis of who made him ‘missing’ I’m sure the local PD do also but without proof....

I was also surprised about the lack of information about any sort of follow ups after his disappearance. Such a sad story for these families, especially those poor kids. Oddly enough, he or any of his family (other than 2? of the children) are not mentioned at all in the girlfriend’s obituary Clarke & Staples Funeral Homes - Julie Ann Marshall
Have lived in this area earlier, local rumors usually tend to be based on local knowledge, so definitely got some grains of truth in them!

If anyone would like to message us we would like to feature Terry's story on our social media to try and bring awareness to his story. We are doing research for the posts at this time. Your name will not be used. Thank you, The Mavens.

I know the family personally and have also heard the same rumors as Hoo, and the last I heard his mother had the children living with her.

He is still, STILL missing. Sadly the mother of his 3 children was killed in a car accident this past December so now, assuming dad is also dead, the young kids are orphaned.

Although rumors are just whispers up the alley, there seems to be a widespread murmur that Terry was in fact murdered and his remains, not intact, disposed of.

I’ve done a lot of research on this case and think it’s solvable. If I have a hypothesis of who made him ‘missing’ I’m sure the local PD do also but without proof....
I think he could be linked to a murder case in 2019. Would like info on rumors and who you think made him missing

I think it’s possible his disappearance could be linked to a murder that happened after he disappeared. Can we exchange info

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back