Pre-schoolers Crash Driving to Grandma's House

Indy Anna

Reaction score

Police say two kids were so determined to get to their grandma's house, they took an SUV from their driveway, started the engine, and drove it through a nearby intersection, crashing into a second car.

Read more at http://fox42kptm.com/news/offbeat/pre-schoolers-attempt-to-drive-to-grandmas-house-doesnt-end-well

I'm glad the kids (and occupants of other vehicle) are okay, but how on earth did they get the keys, climb inside the vehicle, start the car and put it into gear without drawing the mother's attention? The mother was sleeping, but this happened late morning and apparently the accident (which according to neighbors was loud) didn't wake her up.

I'm glad the kids (and occupants of other vehicle) are okay, but how on earth did they get the keys, climb inside the vehicle, start the car and put it into gear without drawing the mother's attention? The mother was sleeping, but this happened late morning and apparently the accident (which according to neighbors was loud) didn't wake her up.

That is something that really makes me wonder !!
I hear when any vehicle drives into my driveway,.........especially my own car..!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazy_visitor
Back