GUILTY MO - Theresa Jackson, 61, & Danielle Smith, 27, slain, Camdenton, 29 Aug 2016 *arrest*

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
attachment.php

Authorities in Camden County have made an arrest in the killings of two women found in a burned out trailer.

The sheriff’s office reports deputies arrested Steven Ray Endsley, of Camdenton early Saturday morning. (...) Endsley is charged with two counts of First Degree Murder in the deaths of Theresa Jackson, 61, and her daughter Danielle Smith, 27.

(...)

Investigators say Endsley lived next door to the women and, according to witnesses, had been in an ongoing disagreement with Smith over her sexual orientation. The FBI is assisting the sheriff’s office in investigating the possibility of the murders being a hate crime linked to that disagreement.
http://www.ky3.com/content/news/Man-charged-with-muh-392252161.html

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 233
What a creep! Who died and appointed HIM God?

This guy had a problem with her sexuality but I bet he watched girl/girl *advertiser censored*.

This guy had a problem with her sexuality but I bet he watched girl/girl *advertiser censored*.
In my book, this guy should have minded his own business and been concerned about himself and his family and let others live their own lives. He deserves the maximum penalty for both murders, and I hope his sentences run consecutively. He should never be around other people who aren't just like him!

​Family of woman murdered in Camden County says she was harassed for months by accused killer
Investigators say Danielle Smith was stabbed to death before being burned.As for her mother, the medical examiner can't tell, she was burned too badly.

Smith's sister says she had plans to leave Missouri to get away from Steven Endsley but never got the chance.

Now, she just wants justice for her sister and her sister's mother. "Why does he get to have a life if she couldn't?" Says Heather Smith.

Steven Endsley is charged with first degree murder for killing 27 year-old Danielle Smith and her 61 year-old mother, Theresa Jackson.
"I want to confront him on the day that he is sentenced and ask him how can he kill my sister? I want to see him get the death penalty, honestly. I don't care if it's 20, 30 years down the road, I will sit there and I will watch him die," she says.
http://www.kspr.com/content/news/Fa...d-for-months-by-accused-killer-392525851.html

I believe I would feel exactly the same way. I feel so fortunate we've never had something like this in our family. In May if '15, my ex was killed in a car pedestrian accident, but that's all it was. He crossed a busy street in a dimly lit area around 10p, and the girl didn't see him until it was too late.

i am glad the above article states that they are also considering this a hate crime. if she was a target due to her sexual orientation, this would definitely meet the criteria

I believe I would feel exactly the same way. I feel so fortunate we've never had something like this in our family. In May if '15, my ex was killed in a car pedestrian accident, but that's all it was. He crossed a busy street in a dimly lit area around 10p, and the girl didn't see him until it was too late.

Sorry for your loss gif.

why cant people just mind their own business and leave people to their own? they werent hurting anyone just living like people do everyday and all because this hated danielle for being gay. SMDH at society today :tears:

A series of text messages appear to reveal a local man’s planning of a double-murder and arson, investigators say, and federal authorities are looking into whether the anti-gay slurs and content of those messages reveal a motive for the crime.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif](...)[/FONT]

A court document details text messages allegedly sent by Endsley in the hours before the two women were murdered. A text sent at 1:23 a.m. on Aug. 29 said “no dikesor ******s” and a text sent one minute later said “Bipolar Lesbos”, according to the document. Another text allegedly sent a few minutes later referenced a “block house with camper.”
http://lakeexpo.com/news/crime/man-...ebc-753b-11e6-b78f-2f8ae5dc4953.html?mode=jqm

Probably the only thrill this guy ever got came from watching *advertiser censored*. I think he's so disgusting I wouldn't let him touch me with somebody else's body! I hope he gets the death penalty, or other people where he'll be going will take care of the problem. Nobody should ever be treated the way he treated these two women.

Endsley was supposed to be back in court Oct, 4, but I couldn't find any updates.

Another new trial, judge assigned in Camdenton double murder case

http://www.lakenewsonline.com/news/20170815/another-new-trial-judge-assigned-in-camdenton-double-murder-case

Circuit Judge Kenneth Hayden was assigned to the case on Aug. 1, 2017 and has scheduled a new pre-trial conference for Jan. 5, 2018 with the five-day trial set to begin on March 26, 2018.

Steven Ray Endsley, 54, was arrested on Sept. 3, 2016 for the murders of 61-year-old Teresa A. Jackson and her 27-year-old daughter Danielle M. Smith that occurred on Aug. 29, 2016. Endsley was a neighbor of the women who lived in a trailer park near Camdenton on Floyds Drive off of South Business Route 5.

Double murder, arson trial reset

http://www.lakenewsonline.com/news/20180508/double-murder-arson-trial-reset

After multiple past continuances, another new trial date has been set for a Camdenton man accused to killing a woman and her mother and burning their bodies in their trailer.

The jury trial of Steven Endsley has set to run December 17, 2018 through December 21, 2018 in Laclede County Circuit Court. The double homicide, armed criminal action, arson and burglary case was moved to the courthouse in Lebanon on a change of venue requested by the defendant.

Previous trial dates in 2017 and 2018 were cancelled. Docket entries show multiple filings for medical billing on behalf of the defendant. However, one of the initial continuances was requested by the State.

A family is frustrated that the Camden County man accused of killing 2 of their family members has still not gone to trial more than 2 years after the crimes.

Endsley has yet to face a judge and jury because of multiple delays including medical issues. The latest delay involves his attorney withdrawing from the case because of a conflict.

He will be back in front of a judge to set a new trial date next month.

More than two years after killing two Camden Co women accused killer still awaits trial

Trial date for a Camdenton man accused of double murder for the deaths of a woman and her mother in 2016 has been postponed again to mid-2020 over the objections of the Camden County prosecutor.

Steven Ray Endsley, 57, is charged with murder, armed criminal action, burglary, and arson in the deaths of Danielle M. Smith, 27, and her mother, Teresa A. Jackson, 61.
Trial date delayed in double murder case

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back