OK OK - James ‘Kirt” Peavy, 50, Broken Bow, 6 August 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Family of Oklahoma man seeks public’s help in locating him
James-Kirt-Peavy-missing-OK-August-2016-source-family.jpg

50 year old James (Kirt) Peavy was last seen by his family on the evening of August 6, 2016, around 9:30pm (at the residence of his ex-wife’s parents) on Ogden Road. Ogden Road is approximately four miles east of Broken Bow, Oklahoma.

Kirt was last seen by his 19 year old son prior to his disappearance.
http://victimsnewsonline.com/2016/08/family-of-oklahoma-man-seeks-publics-help-in-locating-him/

Ok going through my 'maybe' list and came across this again.

James was last seen on August 6, 2016 in Broken Bow Oklahoma. He was due to leave for Big Spring Texas on the 8th of August 2016.

His tattoos are variously described, but overall, it is said that he has a Yosemite Sam on his Chest (not visible in his topless pic), a Skull with/or a Cowboy Hat.

John Doe was found in Fort Worth Texas on August 30 2018, almost exactly half way between where he was last seen, and his destination in Big Springs, 2 years and 2 weeks after James was last seen,[I originally wrote this thinking the John Doe was found in 2016] and with a PMI of 2 weeks. His tattoos are described as Yosemite Sam UL arm, 'Rocklahoma 2016' (James is from Oklahoma), and a Skull on his back.

They are both around 5' 10" and 50 years old. James is said to be 200lbs+, but that could change, especially if he was depressed, and the Doe is said to be around 170lbs....

No idea if either/both have had DNA compared...

Ok going through my 'maybe' list and came across this again.

James was last seen on August 6, 2016 in Broken Bow Oklahoma. He was due to leave for Big Spring Texas on the 8th of August 2016.

His tattoos are variously described, but overall, it is said that he has a Yosemite Sam on his Chest (not visible in his topless pic), a Skull with/or a Cowboy Hat.

John Doe was found in Fort Worth Texas on August 30 2018, almost exactly half way between where he was last seen, and his destination in Big Springs, 2 years and 2 weeks after James was last seen,[I originally wrote this thinking the John Doe was found in 2016] and with a PMI of 2 weeks. His tattoos are described as Yosemite Sam UL arm, 'Rocklahoma 2016' (James is from Oklahoma), and a Skull on his back.

They are both around 5' 10" and 50 years old. James is said to be 200lbs+, but that could change, especially if he was depressed, and the Doe is said to be around 170lbs....

No idea if either/both have had DNA compared...

Good work. Sounds plausible to me they got his tattoo locations mixed up. You should send that one in. MOO.

Kirt's current NAMUS link (without redirect): The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Original
Original
Original
Original
Original

Circumstances of Disappearance

Last seen at the residence of his ex-wife's parents by his family, i.e., 19 year old son. Kirt was "on foot" at the time he was last seen at approximately 9:30 pm. Kirt's cell phone and credit card have not been used since that time. Also, he has two payroll checks that have not been cashed. One of the payroll checks is on his person. He also had his cell phone in his possession at the last time he was seen. The last incoming call Kirt received was from a blocked telephone number and it was received at 9:19 pm and lasted 3 minutes. Kirt's phone records show that he called his 16 year old daughter 8:34 pm and 9:03 pm. The last outgoing call was to his daughter at 9:03pm.

Bump

5 Unidentified Person Exclusions
1701388259418.jpeg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members