Chat Tonight During the A&E Special

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Join Websleuths tonight for a special chat experience.

We will be discussing the A&E Show while we watch it together LIVE.

Here is the link to the chat. Pass it around.

https://www.rumbletalk.com/client/chat.php?5T*D4Dq5

I'll open the chat at 8:30 so we can talk a bit before the show.

8:30 EASTERN Chat Opens. JonBenet Show on A&E Starts at 9:00 PM Eastern.

:dance:
:bowdown:Thank you, thank you, thank you! Fantastic, Tricia. We appreciate all you do (and Cynic too)!:bow:

:dance:
:bowdown:Thank you, thank you, thank you! Fantastic, Tricia. We appreciate all you do (and Cynic too)!:bow:

The thanks goes to you my friend. This was your idea. I was only planning on tweeting some things out but this is a much better plan.

Thank You!

The thanks goes to you my friend. This was your idea. I was only planning on tweeting some things out but this is a much better plan.

Thank You!
:blushing:

I opened the chat room early. That way I can excuse myself from doing the dishes. Here is how the conversation goes in my head, "OH TRICIA DO THE DISHES. . . I CAN'T TRICIA, I HAVE TO MONITOR CHAT. OH OK TRICIA, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO DO DISHES ANYWAY. YOU ARE A GODDESS WHO NEEDS TO BE WORSHIPED."
That's as far as I will go. I don't want anyone to think I am weird or anything. heh.
Here is the link to the chat.
https://www.rumbletalk.com/client/chat.php?5T*D4Dq5

Drat....I had no idea there was going to be a chat.

Is there a chat transcript that can be shared? I was hoping to see some reactions to some of the show's information and see if they matched my own, but haven't seen any posted on the various threads yet.

Thanks, Everyone. We all had a good time.

No surprises about the special. The main concern is for a person out there who knows nothing about the JBR case and this is the documentary they see. That's why we have to keep talking about the truth. We have to really push the CBS show on the 18th.

Let's get as many as we can watching the CBS 3 part documentary.

Starting Wednesday I'll have something called "The 12 Days of JonBenet". Each day I will start a new thread. Every day the topic will be different. Like Day 1 of the 12 days of JonBenet will be DNA. I will list everything I can about the DNA showing that the DNA means nothing in this case.

Day 2 might be the Stun Gun.Same thing.

You will be able to add your comments to each topic.

By the time we hit Day 12 it will be Sept 18th and the start of the new Docu-series on CBS.

Day 1 is the DNA and Day 12 will be the ransom note. Start big and end big.

It all starts Wednesday.

Keep up the great work.

Tricia

chat highlights:

TeaTime:

So, in 1998, BR said htat the last timehe saw JBR alive was int eh car, lying down. Not being carried upstaris or walking up the stairs by herself.
STELLER:
Notice how Burke took a long pause about when the last time he saw JonBenet alive and emphasized the word "probably"?
No it's not:
Burke did not leave his room, because he was "so scared"
TeaTime:
"I never left my room because I was so scared"
Christina :
Scared of psycho mom
K:
He was playing with his micro machine when JR came in??
Did I mishear that?
K:
Rewinded, it does look like a paper airplane, and that he has a pen.

It was a good chat, Tricia. I had to bug out for most of it (other responsibilities), but I downloaded it. Hope to do it again during the others. Next thing scheduled is Dateline this Friday.

https://teamup.com/ksebb2935e68ee3a5

From Burke'1998 interview. Mother came into the room, tuned on the lights looking for something. Never peeked out to see what was going on even with all the commotion because he was too scared. He was concerned about what happened to them. Last time he remembers seeing JBR alive was in the car, she was lying down. When dad came in to tell him JBR was missing, he was playing with his micro machine.

From Linda Arndt: He came up the stairs holding JBR and I knew. Yes, the killer was still in the house.

From new pathologist, from looking at the autopsy report and the photos, chronic SA was not present, it was Vaginitis- a common problem for little girls. That isn't pettichea (sp?) hemorrhage on her neck but rather fingernail scratches which means she was alive when the garrote was administered.

From another A&E Doc. - the train tracks could not have made the marks on her body - it was a stun gun.

From Lou Smit - the intruder came in through the spider web window, left that sliding smudge down the wall and planned to take JBR out of the house in the blue suitcase. The rope around her neck was a noose.

From British neurologists - the head injury would have rendered her unconscious.

JR now works for a charter airplane company 'out west' and has re-married.

BPD and the DA's office are still at odds over suspects.

Lou Smit left a list of 55 possible suspects behind. He worked this case until he died of colon cancer, literally still writing while in hospice.

DNA from a single unknown male, possibly Hispanic, was found on the inner waist band of the child's leggings and on the waist band of the panties.

From Burke'1998 interview. Mother came into the room, tuned on the lights looking for something. Never peeked out to see what was going on even with all the commotion because he was too scared. He was concerned about what happened to them. Last time he remembers seeing JBR alive was in the car, she was lying down. When dad came in to tell him JBR was missing, he was playing with his micro machine.

From Linda Arndt: He came up the stairs holding JBR and I knew. Yes, the killer was still in the house.

From new pathologist, from looking at the autopsy report and the photos, chronic SA was not present, it was Vaginitis- a common problem for little girls. That isn't pettichea (sp?) hemorrhage on her neck but rather fingernail scratches which means she was alive when the garrote was administered.

From another A&E Doc. - the train tracks could not have made the marks on her body - it was a stun gun.

From Lou Smit - the intruder came in through the spider web window, left that sliding smudge down the wall and planned to take JBR out of the house in the blue suitcase. The rope around her neck was a noose.

From British neurologists - the head injury would have rendered her unconscious.

JR now works for a charter airplane company 'out west' and has re-married.

BPD and the DA's office are still at odds over suspects.

Lou Smit left a list of 55 possible suspects behind. He worked this case until he died of colon cancer, literally still writing while in hospice.

DNA from a single unknown male, possibly Hispanic, was found on the inner waist band of the child's leggings and on the waist band of the panties.

Damage control, just as we suspected. BTW, did anyone see the photo of the marks and the train tracks? If that wasn't a match, I'll eat this computer!

Well, guys, the RST took their shot. And they didn't quite hit the mark. Now it's out turn. But what do we do with it?

I gasped when I saw the train tracks connectors compared to the marks on her body. It was a perfect match - perfect. But the analyst said that the train track connector spacing didn't match the marks on the face, so the train tracks could not be the weapon. I believe he was incorrect as his other theory, that a stun gun was used, falls by the way side when one notices that the stun gun left rectangular marks on the pig and an electrical burn on the only other photo of stun gun injury that Smit produced and upon which he based his opinion.

The chronic injury to the vagina was dismissed as commonly occurring vaginitis. However, in Burke's 1998 interview one of the things he remembered about Christmas Day was JBR falling off of her bike and sitting on it which I believe was his way of explaining away the vaginal injuries that he caused. It struck me like a hammer.

That he was awake, wondered what had happened to 'them' as he hunkered down in his room too scared to open the door and played with his micro machine while seemingly hoards of people roamed around was odd, particularly since JR said he had to go wake him for FW to take him away. He didn't peek out of his door once.

And of course, the last time he saw JBR alive changed from seeing her walking up the stairs on her own accord.

She was asleep, laying down in the car.

I have always thought the head injury happened at the Stines house.

When the Spin Portion of last night's A&E program started, I had to turn off the TV to save my sanity. But, yes, the 1998 Burke interview elicited some quite interesting snippets, including the "last time he saw JB" quote, etc. Thanks for doing the chat, Tricia: it was sooo much better than just yelling at the TV by myself!

Thank you to everyone who planned, executed and participated last night. While the death of a child by the hands of another is terrible and tragic, I 'enjoyed' the discussion if you know what I mean.

And my husband kept saying "Who are you talking to?"

Dear Tricia, thank you so much for setting up the chat last evening. I look forward to the next one.

When I first heard about interviews with Burke and J.R. my first thought was that they were creating an opportunity to
explain away any evidence away from them. After last night I firmly believe this.

I don't believe this will work out for them because too many people (especially WebSleuth people!) have scrutinized the facts in this case. There is no way
they are falling for this.

I do look forward to the other specials and I don't think that the Dr. Phil interview with Burke will be the success that Burke and J.R. believe it will be.

This tide is not turning. We are all too intelligent for this scam.

Have a great day everyone!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back