IN - Cory Heinzman for child molestation, Arcadia, 2005

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
A state child protection worker facing trial in two molestation cases was back in court Wednesday, facing charges in a third assault on a boy.
After being arrested on a warrant issued Tuesday, Cory Heinzman, 36, was released from the Hamilton County Jail on $25,000 bond early Wednesday.

Prosecutor Sonia Leerkamp said authorities filed paperwork forbidding Heinzman from having contact with the alleged victim.
Heinzman, a caseworker with the Indiana Department of Child Services, was placed on unpaid administrative leave after his initial arrest in May.
Leerkamp said she did not ask that he be held without bail in the latest case because the alleged molestation happened prior to his May arrest, and there is no evidence he has committed a crime since then.
"The incident did not actually occur while he was free on bond," she explained. "But we do have information that he was having contact with this individual while he was free on bond."
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051103/NEWS01/511030414

Okay, I need some help here folks. This guy was convicted and sentenced to 106.5 years. On appeal, on 10/31/2008, most of his conviction was upheld, but the conviction for Corrupt Business Influence was overturned. The sentence for that part of the conviction was only 4 years. However, I can't find this guy anywhere. He is not in Indiana DOC, he is not in Hamilton County Jail and he is not in federal custody. Where is he? Surely they didn't release him because one small part of his conviction was remanded? This is driving me nuts.

Appeal:
http://www.in.gov/judiciary/opinions/pdf/10310801msm.pdf

state child protection worker AND a child molester as well? Now that's an oxymoron if I ever heard of one.

I'm completely baffled how this so called child protector/molester is out to commit a 3rd crime (if I'm reading the post right).

UGHHHHHHH!!!!

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong