Day 3 SBTC - The 12 Days of JonBenet

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Each day leading up to the CBS docu-series starting on Sunday, September 18th we are discussing different pieces of evidence in the JBR case.

Granted SBTC is not really evidence but it has been something that has driven lead detectives to beer can collecting housewives nuts trying to figure out what it stands for.

We have threads going back years on this subject. However, maybe with the passing of time, something new may have popped up.

SBTC was at the end of the ransom note.

I did a quick Google search on SBTC and here is the first thing that popped up: http://sbtexas.com/

The Southern Baptists of Texas Convention. SBTC is what they use.

Did I just solve the SBTC clue? I highly doubt it but has this been suggested before?

Come on, give it your best shot. We have thousands coming to read what you are saying. Maybe one of you will actually crack this code. If there is a code to crack that is. Maybe it's random letters just flat out made up out of thin air.

Let's see what you think SBTC stands for.

Tricia

Attachments

• SBTC.jpg
    SBTC.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 145
Each day leading up to the CBS docu-series starting on Sunday, September 18th we are discussing different pieces of evidence in the JBR case.

Granted SBTC is not really evidence but it has been something that has driven lead detectives to beer can collecting housewives nuts trying to figure out what it stands for.

We have threads going back years on this subject. However, maybe with the passing of time, something new may have popped up.

SBTC was at the end of the ransom note.

I did a quick Google search on SBTC and here is the first thing that popped up: http://sbtexas.com/

The Southern Baptists of Texas Convention. SBTC is what they use.

Did I just solve the SBTC clue? I highly doubt it but has this been suggested before?

Come on, give it your best shot. We have thousands coming to read what you are saying. Maybe one of you will actually crack this code. If there is a code to crack that is. Maybe it's random letters just flat out made up out of thin air.

Let's see what you think SBTC stands for.

Tricia

Were the Ramseys Southern Baptists? Or Episcopalians? I can't remember.

For myself, I think it meant "She Belongs to Christ."

Nowadays, it seems to stand for "Some Believe The Crap."

I'm sorry, I could not stop myself!

Victory! She's Behind The Curtain

JR Interview 6/98
5 So after that first shock of, she's gone. I was
6 like, okay, what are we going to do. Let's get her
7 back. And so as the morning wore on that was what
8 was driving me. So I was trying to figure out
9 (INAUDIBLE) watching the house. What are we going
10 to do and all those kind of thoughts. And is she
11 in the closet or in the refrigerator or behind the
12 curtain.

Cranberry, I read that quote over and over (sinus headache on the way and my focus going.) When I finally caught-on, that was actually funny. Thank you. I haven't heard that one before.

Small Business Technology Coalition? Or Council?

http://www.acronymfinder.com/SBTC.html

I wonder if it was a "business term" that was chosen at ransom to seem credible. Though I think whoever wrote that note has no concept of the term "credible" lol.

I think SBTC has to be looked at in conjuction with the Victory.

Another thought I had was a bit crazy. And I felt a bit icky googling it. But what about some satanic/masonic phrases/acronyms? I have my theories about the Ramsays, their friends, their families and their religiosity. The theories involve incest. And I wonder if "churches" or "groups" like that take "Christian" terms and use them in their own rituals?

I sound completely insane.

Crucifix symbology, for example, is used by satanists. Upside down crosses. Pentagrams are inverted to change their meaning. Chalices and athames and other pagan items get re-purposed to use in more nefarious rituals. Satan Be True Christ?

I'm not the only one who thinks this case involves this crap, am I?

I have NO idea what it could mean.But maybe someone could ask JR cause he is the one excited about these little, funny clues.His words exactly.

If the note was meant for police, it was put there just to mess with their heads.And it worked.
If the note was meant for the other parent it could be a coded warning or something.

SBTC seems to relate to the Foreign Faction which might be religious BTW, way back then that looked weird, not today though. So for me I go along with BOESP's suggestion: Saved By The Cross.

SBTC is a sign off phrase, its formal stuff and in a RN to boot, that for me is PR. Speculating: if that Tiara is for real then there was a prior staging probably with JonBenet dressed in her Pink Barbie Nightgown, and her Barbie Doll present, she might even have been posed, hence the SBTC sign off?

JR possibly vetoed the Pageant Staging, and replaced it with long johns and the white gap top, along with the size-12's?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/jonbenet-ramsey-cbs-series-investigators-926624

However, as The Case Of: JonBenet Ramsey executive producer Tom Forman explains in The Hollywood Reporter's exclusive video above: "The investigative team felt like there was a missing piece the first time around, that there was one expert they should have had back in 1996 they just didn't have" — until now.

===

A victimologist, as represented on the team by former New Scotland Yard criminal behavioral analyst Laura Richards, looks at the victims and attempts to figure out how they lived in order to find new clues into how they died, and, potentially, who killed them.

"It's such a confusing crime scene with so many mixed motives and things that were done to her," Richards says in the video. "It's why it never made sense."

With so many different docuseries attempting to reexamine the JonBenet case (A+E, HLN, NBC's Dateline and Investigation Discovery also have projects), the pressure is on for The Case Of's team to find new clues and new answers about who killed Ramsey.

Were the Ramseys Southern Baptists? Or Episcopalians? I can't remember.

For myself, I think it meant "She Belongs to Christ."

Nowadays, it seems to stand for "Some Believe The Crap."

I'm sorry, I could not stop myself!

In Atlanta they were members of Peachtree Presbyterian Church. I have forgotten what church they were associated with in Boulder.

We know how it ended, but if Patsy wrote the ransom note maybe SBTC at the time meant, "Still Beat The Cancer-Victory!" Like she felt she had some form of victory even with the tragedy of losing her daughter. Just a thought.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

looks like a freaking smiley face if you turn it upside down

u6b1_FQAUJh7_G.gif

"SBTC" means nothing, and was simply pulled out of thin air by someone who wanted to give an air of mystery to a mythical intruder belonging to a "small foreign faction."

I always took it to have religious meaning because of PR's fervent interest in religion and spirituality.

Victory! as in victory over sin, victory in the lord, etc. SBTC - saved by the cross. Very common terms in Christianity. We are all saved from our sins by Jesus's death on the cross, and our faith allows us to achieve victory over our sinful deeds. Even though the Ramseys sinned, PR believed they could be saved from that and forgiven by their faith and devotion to God. Only God can judge us - no need to have the judicial system judge their deeds if they confess their sins and seek forgiveness from the savior.

Also interesting, IMO, is that JBR is wearing her gold cross when her body is found. Intentionally placed?

No idea what it means, and I don't think it matters. What I do find significant is how PR was able to rattle the acronym off so easily to the 911 dispatcher, despite the fact that she claimed she hadn't read the entire ransom note.

What is amazing to me is even after everyone in the world knows the Ramsey's didn't do it that people still try and make evidence up that they did.

Patsy didn't write note.

That a and e special was the best yet. Real evidence and the truth of the insanity of Boulder police.

I hope that in the next few years they can find. Match to Dna.and then ask the person what sbtc was supposed to mean because that one think makes me crazy.

Maybe not everyone got the memo
(bbm):

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your patience. Due to personal issues it has been a long time since I have been on the JBR forum and things have been a bit crazy.

After looking at the JBR forum and what was allowed in the past I have decided that the JonBenet Forum has to follow the same rules as the rest of Websleuths.

On the other forums we do not allow speculation concerning random people who have never been named as a suspect. From now on this is going to be the rule on Websleuths.

Why should I allow innocent people's names to be dragged through the mud because someone thinks they are guilty of killing JBR and yet have ZERO evidence.

From now on we will only discuss the people who were in the house the night JonBenet died.

There has never been anything remotely solid that shows an intruder. In fact, it's just the opposite.

We have a book written by a man with great integrity who had access to all the evidence in this case. We have all the evidence from that book.

James Kolar's book is the handbook of facts and common sense conclusions in the JBR case.

Remember Kolar quit his job with the Boulder D.A.'s office as lead investigator in the case. He only wrote the book out of frustration. Kolar paid for the publication himself. Kolar has done everything possible to show he has written this book for the right reasons.

If anyone does not have a copy of the Kolar's book "Foreign Faction : Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet" please let me know and I will send you a copy.

Unless you can find something the police haven't we are sticking with discussing the only viable people in this case. John, Patsy, or Burke.

I know a handful of you will be really upset. I'm not stopping you from discussing your theory just from discussing your theory on Websleuths.

To reiterate I am applying the same rules on this forum as are on all the other forums on Websleuths.

Next time I will come back with the legitimate DNA information. No more making up you theory how DNA testing works. We are sticking to experts.

Thank you,

Tricia

IF JR dictated the RN to PR and she wrote it............maybe the SBTC means something to him?
Victory! SBTC
a project? only insiders know?

Yes, this has been discussed as a possibility before.

I can't really see the significance of it in that regards. Speaking from experience here, most Southern Baptists don't identify themselves in that way--as a part of a "state convention". They would identify themselves as Southern Baptists, or with a particular church.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back