Thief trips over baggie pants

Mabel

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
pammers-soap.com
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

FERNDALE, Mich. -- A man suspected of stealing discs from a video store was tripped up by his baggy pants, falling twice before police captured him, authorities said.

James Green, 30, of Detroit, took about a half-dozen DVDs on Sunday night, and initially made his getaway on a bicycle, police said.

Officers spotted him in an alley, and he abandoned the bike and ran, but his pants fell to his ankles and he tripped, Ferndale Detective Sgt. Patrick Jones told The Daily Tribune of Royal Oak. "Finally, he kicked off his pants and shoes" and then jumped a fence into the backyard of a house where he was captured, Jones said.

Baggy Pants Trip Up Theft Suspect

bwaa haa haa

Serves him right.

About 6 years ago, when my son was still at home and all the kids wore their pants so low, they all knew the rules that in MY house, I had the right to pull their pants up for them should I deem them riding too low.

Which I occasionally did, and once some kid had me pull up his pants for him, I never had to do it again. :dance:

Too funny, Mabel.. :laugh:

Aren't those pants out of style yet? :waitasec: Seems like they have been around a long long time...

PaperDoll said:
Too funny, Mabel.. :laugh:

Aren't those pants out of style yet? :waitasec: Seems like they have been around a long long time...
Apparently not. I remember watching one of the looters in NO making his get away from a store on Canal Street. He would have had twice as much loot if he hadn't had to use one hand to hold up his pants. :laugh:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back