Suspect: Daniel Heinrich - #3

In the podcast, there were quite a few references to the monster being in that neighborhood and harrassing children at different levels. Such as car chasing or perhaps taking a boy with a bear hug.

I wonder what brought him to the neighborhood. At the other end of the cul de sac, the houses were somewhat close. Maybe 75 feet or more apart. Then nothing until the cul de sac. . Was it because of the Tom Thumb? Kids were always there? A convenience store is a kid magnet.

In the podcast, there were quite a few references to the monster being in that neighborhood and harrassing children at different levels. Such as car chasing or perhaps taking a boy with a bear hug.

I wonder what brought him to the neighborhood. At the other end of the cul de sac, the houses were somewhat close. Maybe 75 feet or more apart. Then nothing until the cul de sac. . Was it because of the Tom Thumb? Kids were always there? A convenience store is a kid magnet.

I vaguely remember him working nearby. Where was the fingerhut located in 1989?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think perverts get really acquainted with areas where there are kids and secluded areas. I bet the monster drove and drove. In his guilty plea allocution, I recall he admitted to cruising. He had worn out his welcome in Paynesville and probably would have been caught (and knew it) soon enough. We know he cruised neighborhoods after Jacob because there was a police report of him cruising. I am sure that there was no shortage of the monster finding places where he could procure victims/survivors.

In the neighborhood I grew up in, we had tons of kids, a large lake down a hill that kids would fish and hang out near, a mall with a large secluded parking lot, and tons of perverts who cruised the area.

It's almost inconceivable that DH could have stopped altogether. ELOCsoul's discussion of the profile done of JW's abductor, in the 2nd edition of his book, talks about the kind of life situations that spur escalation in predatory behavior. But what happens after the first killing? There is a lot of evidence in serial killer studies that reliving the peak experience satisfies for a while but that eventually they need new victims. I'd like to see what a great profiler says about a guy like DH.

It's almost inconceivable that DH could have stopped altogether. ELOCsoul's discussion of the profile done of JW's abductor, in the 2nd edition of his book, talks about the kind of life situations that spur escalation in predatory behavior. But what happens after the first killing? There is a lot of evidence in serial killer studies that reliving the peak experience satisfies for a while but that eventually they need new victims. I'd like to see what a great profiler says about a guy like DH.

It is doubtful that Heinrich will ever confess again. We just have to rest on the fact that Heinrich is gone now, he's not coming back.

The more info that can be gathered on these monsters, the more the proflles can be accurate and maybe lead to the perp. He fits profiles so well except what hs he done for 27 years?

He can lie with a straight adamant face so who knows what truth could be gleaned
from him

The curious thing is that he may have tried to attack a boy five years previously,

Hunting. That term just scares the heck out of me.

He took pics after and put money down so they would go bend to get it. What a life. The thoughts and planning all related to perversion.

I cannot believe looking was enough. It does not seem like he would drive far away. The last job he had was for,ten years and it does not seem he would,have the opportunity to drive that far?

His working for ten years at a job does not fit profiles, I feel. Don't they usually keep changing jobs? No one he worked with has any comments?

The curious thing is that he may have tried to attack a boy five years previously,

Hunting. That term just scares the heck out of me.

He took pics after and put money down so they would go bend to get it. What a life. The thoughts and planning all related to perversion.

I cannot believe looking was enough. It does not seem like he would drive far away. The last job he had was for,ten years and it does not seem he would,have the opportunity to drive that far?

His working for ten years at a job does not fit profiles, I feel. Don't they usually keep changing jobs? No one he worked with has any comments?

I think he cruised lots areas. I think he was using his morphing software to create new visuals that gave him a thrill. He has trophies that fed his proclivities. Lastly, I think that he visited Jacob's burial spot over the years. It is why I think it was so easy to find the site---I think he has gone back and back to that jacket, which is why it was always buried on top. IMHO.

I think he cruised lots areas. I think he was using his morphing software to create new visuals that gave him a thrill. He has trophies that fed his proclivities. Lastly, I think that he visited Jacob's burial spot over the years. It is why I think it was so easy to find the site---I think he has gone back and back to that jacket, which is why it was always buried on top. IMHO.

Do you feel that was enough for him? I agree with the jacket. So sickening.

I wonder if he got a thrill out of all of the publicity, posters, teams, etc. That he fooled everyone.

I wonder if he got a thrill out of all of the publicity, posters, teams, etc. That he fooled everyone.

What if what he said was true that he panicked and killed Jacob. Might it have scared him enough? Also, he was their person of interest--they had talked to him before. The fear of getting caught might have been a deterrent because he felt they were on to him. Jared had told and he had been in a line-up and there was the picture. He was getting very close to making a big mistake and knew he had to lay low. The cruising and having the upper hand that he had done nothing along with the inappropriate photos that weren't against the law. I do think he was holding back. It is why I think he revisited the burial grounds and kept the items close-ish to the surface. Why not burn the jacket and items? Why throw the shoes in the ravine that he passed on the way home? I think he wanted to have access. I think he collected the newspapers as a way of reliving the "thrilling" moment of taking Jacob. I would also assume that he had lots of dysfunctional sexual issues as well. I would love for the FBI to be able to study him and give us all a sense of his twisted thinking.

I personally find it hard to believe that a pedophile like Heinrich just stopped molesting boys after Jacob. I just think he widened his territory. On his weekends off? One can travel a good ways, and maybe he took additional time off from work as well. Holiday or sick days? I wonder if the company he worked for still has records of his work schedule and days off.

If he did, I would for sure consider them "sick" days. That man is not right, at all, he was always "sick", in a very bad way. And I'm not saying that to mean I think he could ever plead insanity. No way, he's a full blown pervert. No excuses. I just wonder if he realizes what he did was perverted, what does he think? I would love to interview him. jmo

I vaguely remember him working nearby. Where was the fingerhut located in 1989?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really all that close. It was on 8th street / Veteran's drive across from the Ice Arena in St. Cloud. I think Heinrich admitted that he drove around on back roads looking for boys though, or maybe that was just implied.

Not really all that close. It was on 8th street / Veteran's drive across from the Ice Arena in St. Cloud. I think Heinrich admitted that he drove around on back roads looking for boys though, or maybe that was just implied.

I expect he did, that's what Michael Devlin did when he took Shawn Hornbeck. Creeping round lonely roads looking for children is normal behaviour for their type.

Is the Ice Arena the same arena where Jacob + Trevor practiced that weekend....the same arena Jerry had that sense of danger for Jacob? Sorry...I know it was discussed long ago...but can't remember for the moment.

I expect he did, that's what Michael Devlin did when he took Shawn Hornbeck. Creeping round lonely roads looking for children is normal behaviour for their type.

I do wonder if that is what Mossad was referring to regarding the "path of the tornado".......cruising the streets of Paynesville....using Hwy 23...and beyond

I do wonder if that is what Mossad was referring to regarding the "path of the tornado".......cruising the streets of Paynesville....using Hwy 23...and beyond

He also said something about Eden Valley, and once posted about a man monitoring the broadcasts of the Stearns County Sheriff's office. I can only conclude it was a lucky guess because there was a heavy leaning toward Duane Hart in his posts.

"I was driving around Cold Spring looking for a child. I came onto a dark street. No street lights. I noticed a boy walking. I stopped my car." (when confessing to Jared's abduction in court)

http://www.startribune.com/read-the...cob-wetterling-s-kidnapping-murder/392786681/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back