Ricky Hochstetler Case Records

I don't have the time to jump into this one, but I have read some of the documents. So many of the same players and I hope that with all the new eyes, may find something or maybe someone will come forward with information.

Thanks for this thread and posting up the link BigCityAccountant.

I wonder why that is?

Why would Stevenaverycase.org , have records on a hit & run that happened over a decade ago posted on THEIR site?:thinking:

Ok, I don't know if you are being a smarty pants or not... but just in case others don't know....

Many, MANY, of the same players were involved in that case and were later involved in SA's case. A subreddit dedicated to the SA/BD case, crowdfunded and raised the money to get all the documents. SkippTopp (a poster on reddit, and who also has posted here a few times early on ... wish he would come over here more lol), runs or owns the stevenaverycase.org site and was willing to help out and host all the documents :)

I haven't had the time to look at many of the documents, but have read a bit about it, I hope the case can be solved.

I hope so too my friend😉
Me? A Smartypants?😉🙄
Hugs girl❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I hope so too my friend
Me? A Smartypants?
Hugs girl❤

Do you color outside the lines too??? LOL :loveyou:

Missy~~~what user name was Skipp using here? Would love his take on this~~wish he would come here too...

He used SkippTopp IIRC... I stumbled upon it one day when I saw he made a comment in one of the trial day threads.

That Manitowoc County sounds like a very seedy place. I'm sure they aren't too happy about all the exposure they've been receiving. Getting to close to the truth i daresay.

I REALLY wish we could help to give this mother justice when we are done here:thinking:

http://www.johnferak.com/single-pos...riff-for-discussing-Ricky-Hochstetler-coverup

'Manitowoc's Undersheriff Calls Citizen for Discussing Ricky Hochstetler Cover Up'

Latest from my favorite reporter. ;) I found it to be a very interesting read and thought this was the best thread to place it in.
Thank you😊
Ferak isn't letting Manitowoc off the hook until he gets to the bottom of EVERYTHING that STINKS over at that there Sheriff's department!
IMO

AT BEST these cops are very sloppy and need to get their act together - but I suspect they are dirty.

The 1985 case against Steven wasn't just a matter of being incompetent IMO - it was deliberate.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Hochstetler case remaining unsolved was also deliberate.

AT BEST these cops are very sloppy and need to get their act together - but I suspect they are dirty.

The 1985 case against Steven wasn't just a matter of being incompetent IMO - it was deliberate.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Hochstetler case remaining unsolved was also deliberate.
Yep yep yep.

According to Reddit,the Ricky Hochstetler case has been submitted to Cold Case.
I so pray his family get some answers and Justice for Ricky.

Y'all are going to make me look into this, aren' t you?

(Sighs)

Well I am one article in and
A review of the sheriff's department case file indicated Manitowoc County never explored the possibility that a car might be involved in the crime.
There we go. That is the Manitowoc we know and love. Yep. No way a car could be involved in a hit and run.

Within hours of the crime, Hermann directed the law enforcement agency to obtain a large master vehicle registry from the state — based solely on vehicles he wanted Manitowoc County to look for.
UPS Overnight delivered a large packet from the DOT of all 1985-1988 Chevrolets and 1985-1988 GMC trucks,"
Whattt? No. Manitowoc had tunnel vision and a really specific narrow focus?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.
Back