Found Alive IL - KD, 13, & CD, 2 weeks, Madison County, 18 Sept 2016 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Thirteen-year-old girl and her 2-week-old baby are missing in Madison County
57df0c0cba05e.image.jpg

The Madison County Sheriff's Department is searching for a 13-year-old girl and her 2-week-old son whom they believe are traveling with the teen's father after they went missing Sunday morning.
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_dd819289-c3a1-5be5-ba36-de74006ccfaa.html

I have one question. Why isn't the father of the child in prison for statutory rape? 13 years old and is on the run with a 2 week old baby? Sigh.....

So young to have an infant :(

Very few details provided about the circumstance under which these two kids went missing.

Oh my goodness 13 years old with a 2 week old baby. So sad for her. Please let them be ok. Lord have mercy.

ETA: I wonder why there isn't an amber alert issued? Is it because they assume she went willingly?

I think for now we can assume that the baby has KD's last name. This is not uncommon when the father isn't involved.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Seems there is a lot going on in the family's life - KD (aka AA) uses her mom's FB and also seems to have a joint one with a sister. She seems proud and happy to have her baby. I hope she's ok.

Goodness. I had my son at 17. He is now 21. She is so young. So very young. My heartbreaks for her and her baby boy. Prayers they are safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teen girl and infant son missing from Madison County
Madison County Chief Deputy Sheriff Maj. Jeff Connor said deputies were first alerted around 9:30 a.m. Sunday by people in Madison County with whom K. and the baby had been staying.
Those people told deputies they did not find K. or the baby in her room Sunday morning.
Connor would not release any additional information about K. and the baby’s living arrangements.
Read more here: http://www.bnd.com/news/local/crime/article102631492.html#storylink=cpy

Teen girl and infant son missing from Madison County

Read more here: http://www.bnd.com/news/local/crime/article102631492.html#storylink=cpy

Ok, so according to this article she didn't appear to be living at home. I wonder where she was living, and why she wasn't at home. She gave the baby her step fathers name, which makes me curious, I understand she carried the step dad's last name so I am ok and understand that, but she also gave the baby the step dad's first name as well. Very curious as to how that convo went when the name choices were being made, and who was helping her make them. Along with who the father could be! Without directly pointing fingers I just have certain flags going off!!! MOO

IMHO I think she/they may be fleeing from social services.

It also says reported missing by POLICE

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

So it's possible that step dad has no son and step daughter wanted his name to be handed down.

So it's possible that step dad has no son and step daughter wanted his name to be handed down.

You are absolutely right. None of us know 100%. It's really sad and I hope that they are all safe. Surely they are at least able to recognize that what they are doing right now is making this way worse. You know? If it is that they're running from social services it's making it even worse as well. So so sad.

She was living away from home but using her mom's fb page?

I really feel for this child and her beautiful son.

Sent from my SCH-I545

It would be helpful to show a recent pic of stepdad....
What a sad mess.

Ok, so according to this article she didn't appear to be living at home. I wonder where she was living, and why she wasn't at home. She gave the baby her step fathers name, which makes me curious, I understand she carried the step dad's last name so I am ok and understand that, but she also gave the baby the step dad's first name as well. Very curious as to how that convo went when the name choices were being made, and who was helping her make them. Along with who the father could be! Without directly pointing fingers I just have certain flags going off!!! MOO
This isn't that strange. If her step dad has been around for most of her life, it makes sense. My future child will at least have my step dad's middle name. He raised me, and I consider him my dad. I've accidentally given his family history at the doctor before! Haha.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back