Thursday September 22nd Sheryl McCollum/Cold Case Investigative Research Institute.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
LISTEN TO THE LATEST TRUE CRIME RADIO THURSDAY NIGHT SEPTEMBER 22ND WITH SHERYL MCCOLLUM! THE SHOW WILL BE UPLOADED
BETWEEN 10:30 PM AND 11:00 PM EASTERN. CLICK HERE TO LISTEN THURSDAY NIGHT

Sheryl McCollum from the Cold Case Investigative Research Institute joins us to discuss JonBenet Ramsey. We still have many things to go over in one of the biggest cold cases in the history of the world.

Sheryl and the students at the Cold Case Investigated Research Institute have done incredible work on cold cases. We'll get a highly anticipated update from Sheryl about her about her latest work.

A poll was done by a cable channel once and the question was something along the lines of "Which case is the biggest unsolved case in the world".

JonBenet Ramsey came in second only to Jack the Ripper.

Yes, we can talk about the Ramsey case for many hours only hunger and sleep would interrupt us right?

Sheryl will also discuss the guilty verdict in the Christina Morris kidnapping case. Christina's case has been a long time coming. Thank God we had a guilty verdict today.

Will Lin Wood really be dumb enough to sue CBS? He might just to get a cheap settlement. That way he can say, CBS settled and make it look like they settled.

My eyes have literally started to bulge out of my head because of all the reading under harsh lights about this case.

I'll leave you with that wonderful visual.

http://www.spreaker.com/user/triciag Thursday night. Show will be uploaded between 10:30 and 11:00 PM Eastern Time.

Love,
Tricia

I just heard this today and this was one of my favorite episodes! I swear, I could listen to Sheryl talk about cases all day long!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back