She looks good enough to eat

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
body_sushi_110405_285.jpg

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]'Body sushi' uses woman as buffet table

[/font] [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The "body sushi" special at Kizoku Sushi and Lounge isn't special so much for the fish as for the platter it is served on: a semi-nude woman.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The River North restaurant began offering the $500 all-you-can-eat dinner special in its private lounge about two weeks ago by word of mouth. Customers must make reservations in advance, and there is a four-person minimum.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Ever since the restaurant at 358 W. Ontario sold the first special to two couples last Sunday, it has logged 19 more reservations, co-owner Eddy Pinto said.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]"It might be a little risque, but why not? It's done in a very tasteful way. And we're all perverted in our own minds, right?" said Pinto, 42, a former wine and liquor director at the Venetian Resort in Las Vegas.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Pinto got the idea for body sushi while at a karaoke lounge in Japan about 10 years ago. He inquired about a curtained-off room he saw on his way to the bathroom, with a padded table surrounded by chairs, and before long, he and his girlfriend were at the table with eight Japanese businessmen, eating sushi off a completely naked woman.
[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-sushi04.html
[/font]

That's just creepy and icky if you ask me...
HungryLgSmi.gif

But, hey - to each their own.

:waitasec: Isn't there some kind of health code against something like that. Ewwww!

I saw this on TV.........on aTV program and on a news show, plus it was on a movie too.

So really this is nothing new...........

What I would like to see it the same thing for women, a nice, handsome, muscular male...........

They did this on the Surreal Life on VH1 a while back- maybe 2 or 3 seasons ago.

Gross if you ask me, but then again I don't do seafood of any type.:eek: :eek:

Ever found a hair in your food? Bet these diners do. lol

If she was covered in cheesecake I might take a crack at her

Yuck!!!! But I can think of a coupla men I'd eat anything off of!!! ;-) :innocent:

I love salmon but out of the frying pan, not off of someone, thanks but no thanks. Ok who is up for liver at grandma's house lol.

CyberLaw said:
I saw this on TV.........on aTV program and on a news show, plus it was on a movie too.

What I would like to see it the same thing for women, a nice, handsome, muscular male...........

Shishkabob?

I actually find it a bit....hum... do I dare say? ok.. erotic...:silenced: :hand: I wonder what would happen if you poked her with one of those sticks.. :waitasec: But I'm not sure about the sushi as much as I love it, maybe some kind of desert would be nice..

Casshew said:
You and I and her and a cheesecake :D

Oh yeah... I love cheesecake and I don't care how it's served or who's eating it with me.. hehe ;)

Cyberlaw said:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

WhiteWolf said:
Shishkabob?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member