CA CA - Karissa Schell, 16, Turlock, 21 April 2011

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
attachment.php
attachment.php

Karissa's photo has been age-progressed to 19 years. The age-progressed images show her with and without piercings. When Karissa was last seen she had a pierced septum, navel, ears, and cheek. Her hair was dyed a burgundy red color. Karissa's nickname is Rissa.
http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1170667/1

NamUs
Charley Project

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 419
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 414
I'm not sure if I should just copy and paste what I put in the other thread here or not... Either way here are some different pictures of her cause I don't think the ones they spread of her you can really see her face.. I never really understood why they didn't use or have a school picture that they could've done the age progression on rather then the ones media has circulated...
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 408
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 406
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 419
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    20 KB · Views: 398
Thank you so much for this KayElJay!:loveyou::loveyou:

Of course! More than anything, I hope Karissa is thriving out there somewhere and doing well. But if not, she & everyone who knows and has cared for her deserves to know what happened. She needs to be brought home, whatever the circumstances.

hello. i am from turlock, ca. does anyone ever know what happened with the santa clara county jane doe? karissa is still not on the ruled out list so im just wondering if theres any update as to if the sc county jane doe has been identified

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Thought I would upload some new pics here to try to spread some more awareness about Karissa

Attachments

• IMG_4964.JPG
    IMG_4964.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_4965.JPG
    IMG_4965.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_4966.JPG
    IMG_4966.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_4967.JPG
    IMG_4967.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 226
hello. i am from turlock, ca. does anyone ever know what happened with the santa clara county jane doe? karissa is still not on the ruled out list so im just wondering if theres any update as to if the sc county jane doe has been identified

Hi, do you mean this JD? http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...14683-15-24-off-Hwy-9-black-floral-top-Dec-14 Yes, her namus page suggests she's still unidentified. Maybe you could also suggest Karissa as a match to try and get some momentum going on that? I know it's been quite a long time since Ayashley submitted her with no response.

I think they need to check her against Saratoga DOE manually. I think sometimes they have nuclear DNA on one missing and mitochondrial DNA on an UID and it wont auto match

They could even match dentals though, assuming Karissa's are available. It's frustrating when it seems like a fairly likely match.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back