Missing Since: August 7, 1998 from Vancouver, British Columbia
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: March 28, 1969
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 190 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Race: White
Distinguishing Characteristics: Scar over right eye, both ears pierced, scar on sole of left foot, wears glasses occasionally
NCIC Number: M-148494570
Case Number: 98-193668

Details of Disappearance:
Todd was last seen on August 7, 1998 in the vicinity of West 10th and Birch Avenue, in Vancouver, British Columbia.
He stood up a friend at a concert on August 7, 1988 and he hasn't been heard from since. His belongings were left in his Vancouver apartment, where a sad poem addressed to "loved ones" was found lying in his room.

Investigating Agency:
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Vancouver Police Department
(604) 717-2530
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FB page: https://www.facebook.com/WhereIsToddFraser/
There are many pictures of him including one of the note he left behind. He would be 47 y/o now. His family misses him terribly.

Sadly, it sounds like Todd may have taken his own life. That sad poem is alarming to me. The thing about Vancouver is that there is such a vast amount of land available - walking off into the forest, the mountains, but most prominently, the ocean. When my mom's friend committed suicide, they had the note - but it took them a long time to recover the body, unfortunately.

I hope that this is not the case and that perhaps Todd went off to find a new life. That's my hope for most missing people, that they found greener grass...

Timelines are off by 3 years but WHOAH

Attachments

• Doe.jpg
    Doe.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 20
  • Fraser.jpg
    Fraser.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 15

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online