Former Member
Reaction score
051161703_cheerleaders2.jpg
yay2.gif
yay2.gif

05116164948_cheerleaders.jpg
cheerleader-sad.gif
cheerleader-sad.gif

Two Carolina Panther cheerleaders spent the night in jail after a rough night in Channelside. The Panthers were in town to play the Bucs Sunday afternoon.

Witnesses say Angela Keathley and Renee Thomas were engaged in some type of sexual activity inside a bathroom stall at Banana Joe's around 2:20 am Sunday. Another woman waiting to use the bathroom got into an argument with the pair.

Police say Thomas punched the woman in the face. When Thomas was arrested, she gave police the name of another Panthers cheerleader.

Thomas could face additional charges for lying to police, once they confirm her identity.

http://www.tampabays10.com/sports/sports_article.aspx?storyid=20844

I don't understand. How could they have been engaged in some type of sexual activity when there was no man involved? :waitasec:

Mabel said:
I don't understand. How could they have been engaged in some type of sexual activity when there was no man involved? :waitasec:

I suppose they were engaging each other so to speak

:laugh:
Mabel said:
Too funny Mabel!

I'm thinking they should probably pay the make up artist who did the professional shots to follow them around daily to do their makeup. EEK!!

Howard Stern wanted the two Carolina Panthers cheerleaders for an interview. Penthouse wanted them to pose. Even British tabloid reporters called the Tampa Police Department's public information office, where phones on Monday rang and rang.

"I can't breathe," said Tampa police spokeswoman Laura McElroy. "I can't believe there are so many newspapers in North Carolina. Alcohol, sex and cheerleaders are apparently the ingredients for a hot story, because I am getting flooded with calls."

It seems everyone wants to know about the arrest early Sunday of two Carolina Panthers Topcats.

Renee Thomas, 20, and Angela Keathley, 26, allegedly had sex together in a Channelside nightclub bathroom, then stirred up a ruckus with women who were waiting in line for a stall.

Police say the confrontation ended in a punch that landed the two tipsy pom-pom girls behind bars.

http://www.sptimes.com/2005/11/07/Tampabay/Cheerleader_case_capt.shtml

Mabel said:
I heard they were fired from their jobs - after receiving a severe tongue lashing.

Yep, I heard that too. What :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

The solution here: ADD MORE STALLS!!! hehe :crazy:

Their BIG MISTAKE???

They should have used the men's restroom, and sold tickets to their performance. There would have been standing room only, and there would have been a line to use the men's restoom, for a change.

Buzzm1 said:
Their BIG MISTAKE???

They should have used the men's restroom, and sold tickets to their performance. There would have been standing room only, and there would have been a line to use the men's restoom, for a change.

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :D :D So very sad and so very true.
They also probably wouldn't have punched anyone and none of this publicity would have happened.

Is it just me or is this hysterical??? I laughed so hard when I read this story. They should have gotten a room. Would have been much better for them, unless they liked the "thrill" of it all.

I know MrsMush... :doh: they must have been really drunk or something, definately strange that they needed to do it there and then :waitasec:

Casshew said:
I know MrsMush... :doh: they must have been really drunk or something, definately strange that they needed to do it there and then :waitasec:

Well Peanut, when you're hot, you're hot. :rolleyes:

Now other witnesses in the bathroom are saying they were not having sex. They are saying this one particular woman made this up (the one that got punched) and that the moaning was that the girl was very very drunk and all but passed out on the bathroom floor.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back