Found Safe NC - Emily Dowdle, 11, Catawaba County, 27 Sept 2016

attachment.php

Emily Dowdle, 11, attends Catawba Elementary School and has not been seen since about 2:40 p.m. Tuesday.

Emily is described as being 4’11” with long light brown hair, hazel eyes, and wears dark framed glasses. She was last seen wearing a pink shirt and capri jeans.

http://wncn.com/2016/09/27/nc-girl-missing-after-getting-off-school-bus/

11 is so so young. Please be safe little one. I can't even imagine how frantic her parents must be.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 669
Ugh! So many things are running through my mind😢
I'm really hoping she's with a friend, in a sleepover. Where could she be?
I wonder if anyone is home when she gets home? Is her school bag at home? Does she have a phone? Social media?
Please be safe baby girl.
My 11 year old has a phone. Sadly he doesn't take it to school. Cases like these, make me want to rethink this staged.

Fingers crossed she is at a friends house.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

its so late now. She is just 11. I am very worried :(

Ugh! So many things are running through my mind😢
I'm really hoping she's with a friend, in a sleepover. Where could she be?
I wonder if anyone is home when she gets home? Is her school bag at home? Does she have a phone? Social media?
Please be safe baby girl.
My 11 year old has a phone. Sadly he doesn't take it to school. Cases like these, make me want to rethink this staged.

Her instagram (why an 11yr old has one is beyond me ):
https://www.instagram.com/emilydowdle11

I totally get an 11yo wanting an instagram but why is it public? Oi.

My daughter first got online about that age but everything was closely monitored and protected.

I'm a mean Mom lol, mine weren't allowed cellphones or SM until 13 and like you, we very closely monitored.

The search is able to be heard on scanner per the find page ,unfortunately, I'm not able to get on there to transcribe because we're having signal and internet issues atm

I was hoping to wake up to good news this morning 😕

Do we know if she was able to get to her house and inside the door before she disappeared? Is her back pack at home?

Officials said she got off the bus around 2:30 p.m. Tuesday. The bus driver saw her walk toward the back of her home, which is normal, according to police.

When Emily’s mother got home about 15 minutes later, she couldn't find her daughter. After a quick search of the area, she called police.

Emergency crews have set up a command center at the school as they search for the girl. Officers used K-9s overnight in an attempt to find the girl but came up empty.

The SBI and FBI are helping the sheriff's office in the investigation.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/officials-search-for-11-year-old-catawba-county-girl/451141156

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back