GUILTY SC - Shooting reported at Townville Elementary, Jacob Hall, 6, killed, Sept 2016

katydid23

Reaction score
Officers were walking on the roof of the school as other deputies and officers cleared the building. Two helicopters landed in a field by the school.

Shooter is a teen, two kids hurt with a teacher, and an adult body connected to the situation found on a dirt road in back of the school.

I thought it might be a troubled teen. :sigh:

Like where's this on CNN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a very brief report on it on Fox this morning--which made me come here to see if it was a thread yet. But very little on CNN so far, if anything...

One article I read said the shooting was at 1pm and police didn't arrive until 2pm. That can't be right...can it?!

Fox just reported one person dead. No add'l info.

ETA: they just updated - the person dead is the body found just over one mile or so from the school inside a home. Believed to be a relative of someone involved....shooter or victim, not sure.

I just got a local news alert on my phone. CNN just has election rehashing ad nauseum. CNN uses banners sometimes. This is important news!!! Thanks katydid23 for the thread.

He didn't kill him self or suicide by cop???!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like another lowlife coward. They have no qualms hurting and killing someone else but when it comes to themselves many are cowards.

At least he will stand trial and I hope he rots away in some prison somewhere for the rest of his worthless life.

Police are also investigating a homicide scene about two miles from Townville Elementary School, where a man was found dead from gunshot wounds, according to Anderson County Coroner Greg Shore. The victim in that case is related to a teenager who was taken into custody following the shooting at the school. The incidents are believed to be connected, law enforcement said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/townville-south-carolina-elementary-school-shooting-person-in-custody/

How sad. Most likely it will be his father or another male he felt would stand in his way. This isn't uncommon for these teens to murder whomever is inside their home that they knew would prevent them from taking a firearm from the home.

My kids are in SC schools, so my heart stopped for a second when I saw the headline on my homepage.:(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back