Lin Wood sues tabs for Condit - 209 million

Lin Wood will milk the case for publicity, when he gets tired of the game he will tell Condit to settle, Condit will do this, Lin will buy another horse and car, the case will never see the inside of a courtroom, the tabloids will dip into their office-supplies money to pay it and go on their merry way as they always, always do.

The complaint URL seems to be down right now. Please check it again later. The complaint is WELL worth reading.

As I have posted before, Lin Wood often makes filings or announcements on anniversary dates that have case significance. For example, he finalized the ST settlement on August 6, 2002, which would have been JonBenet's 12th birthday. He announced in The Boulder Daily Camera that he was going to sue ST on December 26, 2000, the anniversary of JonBenet's death.

No doubt Mr. Wood would consider today a significant day for him. One year ago today, on Friday, December 20th (today is the same day, not date) the Ramsey case was transferred from the BPD to the DA's office.

Doesn't Al-Quada also pick significant anniversary dates when they plan their attacks? Do we see a pattern here?

Originally posted by candy
As I have posted before, Lin Wood often makes filings or announcements on anniversary dates that have case significance.
Gee, I wonder what we can expect next week on the 26th!

Originally posted by Sabrina
Doesn't Al-Quada also pick significant anniversary dates when they plan their attacks? Do we see a pattern here?

Lin Wood and Al-Queda have a lot in common. Neither one wants free thought to be allowed and will do what benefits them to stop it.

Originally posted by candy
http://www.courttv.com/news/2003/1219/condit_ctv.html

Condit sues tabloids for $209 million

The former congressman says articles linking him to Chandra Levy's murder exposed him to "public hatred, contempt and ridicule."

By Harriet Ryan
Court TV

Correction:

Condit's own behavior exposed him to public hatred, contempt and ridicule.

Always someone else's fault.

Too bad he's not satisfied that his family stuck by him. For a real man, that would be enough but I am reminded that this is Condit and Wood. What a team. It doesn't get much uglier than that

Perhaps, unlike the Ramsey civil cases against the tabs, some depositions will come out of these suits with information that will lead to Chandra Levy's case getting solved.

Originally posted by Sabrina
Perhaps, unlike the Ramsey civil cases against the tabs, some depositions will come out of these suits with information that will lead to Chandra Levy's case getting solved.

Nah, Sabrina. While that would be wonderful for the Levy family, these cases will settle.

This is Lin Wood and Condit. Like the Ramseys, it isn't about information or justice, it is about $$$$$$$

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back