Found Deceased NY - Nickolas Donnelly, 14, Shoreham, 4 October 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Long Island Teen Reported Missing
screen_shot_2016-10-04_at_101836_pm-1475633927-8517.jpg

Donnelly was last seen at his home located on Chambord Court at 10 a.m. when he left for a run.
He hasn't been seen or heard from since.
http://patch.com/new-york/bellmore/...re&utm_campaign=autopost&utm_content=bellmore

I have been following this minute by minute. LE is out with helicopters and K-9's. The community is out searching.

Praying Nick is found safe.

For Immediate Release

October 4, 2016

Incident: Shoreham Teen Missing

Date/Time: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at approximately 10 a.m.

Suffolk County Police Seventh Squad detectives are investigating the circumstances involving a Shoreham teen reported missing today.

Nickolas Donnelly, 14, was last seen at his home, located at 3 Chambord Court, at 10 a.m. when he left for a run. Donnelly is 5 feet 3 inches tall, weighs 105 pounds, has light brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a gray t-shirt.

Anyone with information is asked to call Seventh Squad detectives at 631-852-8752 or 911.

-30-

Authority: Timothy D. Sini, Police Commissioner 16-596788

Suffolk County Police Department RG/2105

http://local.nixle.com/alert/5738392/

I have been following this minute by minute. LE is out with helicopters and K-9's. The community is out searching.

Praying Nick is found safe.

Where are you keeping up with the updates? I'm on Long Island too and I am a nervous wreck for this boy and his family. I hope he is found soon and safe!

Thank you! There are so many comments to go through. Do we know if they are thinking a run away or an abduction?

Thank you! There are so many comments to go through. Do we know if they are thinking a run away or an abduction?

Not sure of either. There have been several sightings of him today. Unconfirmed.

FWIW There was NO school today for Jewish holiday.

If he was out jogging, could he have had a medical issue or taken a different route than usual and gotten lost?

If he was out jogging, could he have had a medical issue or taken a different route than usual and gotten lost?

No known medical issue noted in the alert.
I am so afraid for him. I can't fall asleep.

image.jpg

This picture is different and he looks a little older. I noticed some of the commenters said they saw a boy that looked a little like him but older. Most sources have the photo from the first post here. Maybe the first photo is a year or more old? That seems to happen a lot. They need to get the most recent picture out so people will know if they saw him.
http://longisland.news12.com/news/shoreham-teenager-reported-missing-1.12406011

Wow I live close by. Ill definitely keep an eye out for him and help in any way I can. Glad to see the community coming together to help find him. I don't have optimum and don't get news 12 so this is the first I'm hearing of it. I read thru some of the comments on the Facebook link but I can't figure out if they think he left on his own, met with foul play, or is maybe hurt. Any insight?

Looking at the fb posts,and having grown up not far, there is talk about the local private beaches or woods. Hope he is found soon!

I hope Nickolas is found soon. I wondered if he could possibly have been the victim of a hit and run by a car. I checked out sex offenders in the area and there is only one who is a woman.

Was planning on heading out to Shoreham to help. LE asked that people stay away for now to not interfere with K9's.

From what I've heard, Nick went on Lipa trails behind 25A near Shoreham Beach. Area has been searched since yesterday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back