723 users online (172 members and 551 guests)  




Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,773

    NY - NYC, Possible human heart found in trash, Oct'16

    "Cops are investigating a grisly discovery at a Lower East Side housing project where a heart was found in a pink box, officials said Thursday.

    A 68-year-old man said he was rummaging through the garbage at the Riis Houses near FDR Drive when he found the box at the bottom of a container holding a plant at about 11 a.m. Wednesday."

    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2820108

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    8,475
    they found one in Ohio within past month or two as well... weird.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,773
    Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    they found one in Ohio within past month or two as well... weird.
    Yes, I noticed that when searching for other articles about the NYC find. What came of the Ohio case, do you know off hand?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    8,475
    no, I just read about it when I was reading the Shawn Grate case.

    Quote Originally Posted by Inthedetails View Post
    Yes, I noticed that when searching for other articles about the NYC find. What came of the Ohio case, do you know off hand?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Inthedetails View Post
    "Cops are investigating a grisly discovery at a Lower East Side housing project where a heart was found in a pink box, officials said Thursday.

    A 68-year-old man said he was rummaging through the garbage at the Riis Houses near FDR Drive when he found the box at the bottom of a container holding a plant at about 11 a.m. Wednesday."

    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2820108
    What the what! Oh my goodness


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,773
    Not much of an update....testing being done to see if it is indeed a human heart.

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ork-city-trash

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Inthedetails View Post
    Not much of an update....testing being done to see if it is indeed a human heart.

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ork-city-trash
    This story really creeps me out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Similar Threads

  1. Human-sized heart found at the Car wash
    By Tonia in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 04:06 PM
  2. Bags of Human Excrement Refused by City Trash Haulers
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-05-2004, 05:02 PM