GUILTY AR - Suzen Cooper, 44, murdered, Malvern, 25 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Foul Play Possible in Latest Missing Person Case in Malvern
14494743_1780996175481758_1254880104571510697_n.jpg

A missing persons case in Hot Spring County has a family pleading for information that could bring answers or a lead to the investigation.
Suzen Cooper, 44, disappeared without a trace September 26.
Investigators say they have reason to believe foul play may be involved and wasted no time just in case.
https://www.facebook.com/FYI-Arkansas-745387568851780/

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news...ible-in-latest-missing-person-case-in-malvern

I don't know if it's allowed to post but she shares a Facebook with someone. So the Facebook title has her and his name on it. Would that be ok to post here?

On her FB page in a post from July, she writes that her boyfriend/husband has been in jail for 121 days for a parole violation. No indication of why he was on parole.

Family offers reward to find missing woman despite person already in custody for her death
dd3971e1-8753-49fa-a224-b24a8b356a4b-large16x9_EJ11_HSCOMISSINGMURDERVICTIM_0022FF.jpg

Suzen Cooper was reported missing roughly six months ago. Last month, the Hot Spring County Prosecuting Attorney charged a woman in Cooper’s murder but Cooper still has yet to be recovered.
Family established they had last heard from Suzen Cooper, 44, when Cooper had sent a group Facebook message to her sisters Teena Latture and Misty King. It was Cooper’s children that realized they hadn’t heard from her in days – the fact Cooper also hadn’t touched her bank in several days was a red flag to the family that something bad had happened.

http://katv.com/news/local/family-o...spite-person-already-in-custody-for-her-death

Is there any idea of where Suzen's body may be? Is he talking?

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

I wonder if Cooper is Suzen's maiden name, or married name?
Rachael Cooper is in custody for capital murder -- sister-in-law?
Or maybe just a coincidental last name?
Not much info out there...

I wonder if Cooper is Suzen's maiden name, or married name?
Rachael Cooper is in custody for capital murder -- sister-in-law?
Or maybe just a coincidental last name?
Not much info out there...
I would say the name thing is likely just a case of it being a common name.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Hot Spring County Prosecuting Attorney Teresa Howell told KATV, on February 14 her office formally charged Rachel Cooper, Suzen Cooper’s former sister-in-law, with first degree murder in Suzen Cooper’s disappearance and assumed death.
Despite a person in custody, apaprently authorities haven’t been able to get a location on Cooper’s body out of the suspected murderer. Hot Spring County authorities say the case is still under investigation, and Howell claims there will likely be other people charged – it’s why Howell said the Cooper’s case file is currently sealed.

Turns out it is her sister in-law

Family of Suzen Cooper said they were reluctant to sign onto a plea agreement that would lessen a previous murder charge in their sister's disappearance and assumed death, to a felony hindering apprehension charge.

Teena Latture, Suzen Cooper's sister, said she wanted to see Rachael Cooper receive more jail time than the 25 years she received on Wednesday in Hot Spring County Circuit Court. Latture said Cooper, despite not being the one who actually killed her sister, was the one who led her to her untimely death.

Suzen Cooper was reported missing to authorities back in late September 2016 after family realized she had touched her bank account in several days, which was uncommon. Latture filed a missing person report with the Hot Spring County Sheriff's Office, later leading a search by family and investigators with no results.

More at link: http://katv.com/news/local/person-i...n-womans-disappearance-pleas-to-lesser-charge

The plea deal should include telling LE where she is... IMO

No updates found. Not listed in NamUs or LostnMissing.

Capital Murder Suspect Arrested in Missing Malvern Woman Case

An arrest has been made for the capital murder of Suzen Cooper by Hot Spring County Sheriff’s Office (HSCSO).

[...]

The arrest of Donald Smith is a result of a joint investigation of the Hot Springs County Sheriff's Office, FBI, DEA, Malvern Police Department, Clark County Sheriff's Office, Group VI Drug Task Force and Arkansas Game and Fish.

Suzen's body has not yet been found. Authorities are hoping Smith knows the location of her body.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back