Found Deceased NC - Darace Bolton, 22, Greensboro, 26 September 2016 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Please Help Find Our Missing: Darace Bolton Male Age 22 From McCleansville, NC
Darace-bolton-poster.jpg

IMG_5028.jpg

http://earhustle411.com/please-help-find-missing-darace-bolton-male-age-22-mccleansville-nc/

http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/darace-xavier-bolton/

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

GREENSBORO, N.C. -- Greensboro police say 22-year-old Darace Bolton has been missing for more than a month and now his disappearance is considered suspicious.

According to police, Bolton was last seen walking away from 2100 E. Wendover Ave. on Sept. 26. Witnesses told police he was on the phone and appeared to be having an argument with whoever was on the other line.

http://myfox8.com/2016/11/02/police-greensboro-mans-disappearance-is-suspicious/

BBM.
I think this is new info.

14479515_1597623093877196_858059701417687869_n.png

https://www.​

This is what gets me. I live 15 min from McCleansville and I've never heard of this man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I come back daily to check on this young man. Tugs at my heartstrings. Too many people disappearing, dying. It shouldn't be that way. My heartfelt prayers going up that he will be found alive and well. I'll continue to check daily, praying that I'll find good news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he makes I that a habit, perhaps he's in jail somewhere...

He is on probation in NC, but not in anyone's custody there.

I reported an incident this man matched a victim to CUE, back in 2017 (march or april?). They confirmed a good deal of what has been shared and more, he is unlikely to be found in the east coast as certain members of his life made things difficult to stay around for long.

What really gets me is whether or not Darace is indeed the individual I saw, is the complete apathy and lack of action regarding the known whereabouts, and tracking him to get him out of the immediate companionship with the types he'd been sighted with.
Grown man or no, there's absolutely no accounting for how easy it was for them to coerce him into dangerous situations with no intervention.

I reported an incident this man matched a victim to CUE, back in 2017 (march or april?). They confirmed a good deal of what has been shared and more, he is unlikely to be found in the east coast as certain members of his life made things difficult to stay around for long.

What really gets me is whether or not Darace is indeed the individual I saw, is the complete apathy and lack of action regarding the known whereabouts, and tracking him to get him out of the immediate companionship with the types he'd been sighted with.
Grown man or no, there's absolutely no accounting for how easy it was for them to coerce him into dangerous situations with no intervention.

doodles, CUE is a NC missing persons org that put out the missing poster for Darace Bolton in the first post of the thread: http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/

tnith, I don't know how CUE works but most orgs would simply pass on your tip to LE and never get any feedback from it on whether it was him or not. LE may have followed up your tip and ruled out the person you saw or they may have tracked him but he had moved on from there. I don't think we as the public would hear one way or another unless they eventually find him in the place you saw him and the news reports it. Not hearing back from them doesn't mean they are apathetic and didn't do anything with the info you gave. JMO. Thank you for calling in a tip.

RIP

Greensboro man facing murder charge after missing persons report leads investigators to skeletal remains in Brunswick County

GREENSBORO — A Greensboro man faces a murder charge Tuesday after a missing persons report led Greensboro officers to skeletal remains in Brunswick County.

Greensboro police charged Gary Terrell Everette, 25, with first-degree murder and concealment of death.

The charges stem from a report filed with Greensboro police on Sept. 26, 2016, that 22-year-old Darace Xavier Bolton was missing.

Police followed leads provided by family, friends and advocacy groups and learned Bolton's body would be found in Brunswick County.

In December 2018, Brunswick County Sheriff's office and the Brunswick County District Attorney's office helped investigators locate skeletal remains that was later confirmed through DNA analysis to be Bolton.

Investigators did not say how police connected Everette to Bolton's death or how Bolton was killed.

He is being held in the Guilford County jail without bail.

a482e198-dcf8-40d4-856b-b61be26f4e80_750x422.jpg

Bolton, of Greensboro, was reported missing on Sept. 27, 2016. His remains were found in Brunswick County in December 2018. The death was ruled a homicide.

Bolton, 22, was the father of a young girl. A motive for the murder is not known. Greensboro Police say Everette became a suspect earlier in 2019 once the investigation shifted from a missing persons case to a homicide.

Everette was also charged with Concealment of a Death.

Greensboro Man Charged With Murder of Missing Father: Police

RIP Darace

Brunswick County is about 200 miles from Greensboro: Google Maps
Everette went pretty far away to hide the body. MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back