CA - Child’s toys left at edge of East Bay reservoir puzzle deputies

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Child’s toys left at edge of East Bay reservoir puzzle deputies
920x920.jpg

Police in the East Bay remain baffled after finding a child’s bicycle and toys at the edge of a reservoir near Livermore, an alarming discovery that prompted sheriff’s office divers to search the water for evidence of foul play, officials said.

A “small girl’s bicycle at the edge of the boat dock with little girl socks, shoes, a child fishing rod and a helmet” were found Monday at the Bethany Reservoir, said Sgt.J.D. Nelson, a spokesman for the Alameda County sheriff’s office.
http://m.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Child-s-toys-left-at-edge-of-East-Bay-reservoir-9966810.php

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Awwwww geez I hope it's just someone misplacing stuff....and nothing like where my mind went.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Here's hoping she left 'em out for the last time and parents hauled 'em off or something!

when I was about 7, my mom had my brother bury my bicycle - literally bury, he was 8 years older and over 6'5" - when I left it out on the sidewalk one too many times. I missed that green bike with the shamrock seat.

That said, maybe there was a girl there with her family or sitter and something happened and they had to leave quickly. Like, she fell and got hurt, they got an urgent phone call, they saw a spooky character and decided to just leave...

Here in Phoenix we are dealing with was what has been reported as a possible kidnapping and yet, no one has been reported missing. Just an odd video that may or may not show someone in a trunk...

Perception is everything. I hope someone steps up to claim these articles that were simply left there in haste.

interesting that road that leads there is called the California Bikeway. I walked my google person around and see people there fishing and benches, so it seems like a place people use as a park area.

ETA: Thanks to covermecagney for the link to the map!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back