NC - 11yo Mebane girl abducted from bus stop & raped 11 Oct 2016 ARREST

watcher9

Reaction score
An 11 yo girl from Mebane, NC was abducted from a school bus stop yesterday morning. It was witnessed by her little brother who told their parents. She was taken to a nearby church parking lot where she was raped. She was able to escape from the car and ran into the road where she was rescued.

The suspect is described as a tall white male, possibly 35 to 45 years of age. He was wearing dark pants (possibly sweatpants), a gray, ribbed long-sleeve shirt, light brown boots and a red ball cap. He was also described as having light facial hair.

The suspect was driving a blueish-gray, 4-door 90s model Buick with a skull/dragon sticker on the back window. The passenger side mirror is damaged or missing.

http://myfox8.com/2016/10/11/11-yea...ually-assaulted-while-waiting-for-school-bus/

I'm pretty certain my gut response to this would contain a lot of language that would get me banned.

Semi local. Glad there is so much detail available on the car. Someone is going to recognize it. I'll definitely be looking. Hopefully someone he knows turns him in.

Semi local. Glad there is so much detail available on the car. Someone is going to recognize it. I'll definitely be looking. Hopefully someone he knows turns him in.

I feel sure that he has done this before. I wonder if he had recently been released from prison?

The car involved in the crime may have been seen at the Wal-Mart on Mebane-Oaks Road shortly after the girl was released. Investigators are following tips and leads in hopes of identifying and apprehending a suspect in the case.

http://www.thetimesnews.com/news/20161011/update-girl-abducted-from-bus-stop-sexually-assaulted

“This is a very important safety message from Alamance-Burlington Schools and the Alamance County Sheriff’s Department for all of our parents and student bus riders. Today we received a report from the Alamance County Sheriff’s Department that this morning, one of our student bus riders from Hawfields Middle School was forcibly taken by an unidentified male adult while waiting at the bus stop. The student was later released and is assisting the Sheriff’s Department which continues to investigate all possible leads and has released descriptive information to all media outlets.

It is extremely important to review our bus safety procedures. We want to remind all students when walking to and from the bus stop each day to pay attention to their surroundings. Walk with other students, wait in a group or with an adult when possible and remember, to never accept a ride from anyone in a car or truck, Run away if at all possible if approached. Observe all safety rules and always report any suspicious activity to your bus driver, parents or another responsible adult. These safety procedures were also reviewed with students this afternoon at school.”

http://wgntv.com/2016/10/11/11-year...ile-waiting-for-school-bus-in-north-carolina/

The Alamance-Burlington School System alone has more than 5,200 bus stops. Nelson said he understands that many parents work and cannot be at their children's bus stops in the morning. But, hopefully one adult from each bus stop can.

http://myfox8.com/2016/10/12/community-joins-together-to-solve-bus-stop-abduction-rape/

Oh My. This is so horrible. I am so sorry for the child and her brother. :grouphug:

We need to get this monster off the streets now. I have confidence he will be recognized. Please let it happen before hr strikes again.

An 11 yo girl from Mebane, NC was abducted from a school bus stop yesterday morning. It was witnessed by her little brother who told their parents. She was taken to a nearby church parking lot where she was raped. She was able to escape from the car and ran into the road where she was rescued.

http://myfox8.com/2016/10/11/11-yea...ually-assaulted-while-waiting-for-school-bus/

Bumping for description of car, I know there are other Triangle peeps on these boards, spread the word.

amazing description from probably both the brother and this little one. Brave kids for sure.

So glad for the car description. He won't get far !

OMG! I'm speechless. These poor children. I hope this low life gets caught.

Does anyone know of any family members names?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to send a picture to them to show the little girl
Of a car...but I've decided to wait till I get everything in order first. Before I say anything to anyone
But when I do I will be going to LE first
I'll leave it to them

Hopekiser 1219, PLEASE don't wait to share whatever it is you have with LE. Waiting until you get information together may delay valuable time. Thank you.

you should definitely just report your tip to LE.

I want to send a picture to them to show the little girl
Of a car...but I've decided to wait till I get everything in order first. Before I say anything to anyone
But when I do I will be going to LE first
I'll leave it to them

I really hope they catch him before he can do this again. What brave kids to help the authorities try and find this monster, I know they must've been terrified.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back