TX TX - Andrew Mayorga, 17, San Antonio, 4 Jan 2007

'Honorary grandpa' 😞

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

I was Andrew's stepdad and alot of the info on the news and on other forums is wrong.
i'd be willing to help clear some of it up if anyones interested.

Is it common for news reports to get details wrong?

I was Andrew's stepdad and alot of the info on the news and on other forums is wrong.

Yes information would be great. Are you registered as an insider on this site?
This is the first I've heard of this missing case and I'm fairly close to San Antonio. Just from reading the article I already see some red flags "honorary Grandpa" destroyed evidence, and all of his belongings were left at the home. If he were running you would think he would at least take his ID and wallet. He's over 18 now so why hide?
More information might clear some things up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Short answer? YES!! am interested. Could you tell us more about Andrew? I have not heard anything about this young man, and I am right up the road, so to speak.

Aside: You may want to get verified as an insider, because Websleuths does not allow people who are not verified to give personal knowledge about the victim otherwise. That is why this site is unique. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters Think about it...

So sorry for your family's loss, victor3502. I can't imagine the not knowing.

Hi and thanks for the interest.
I was kinda nervous about putting this out there...

Yes I already requested to be verified as an insider / family member.
As soon as I get that approved I'll spill my guts. 😉

Its nice to hear from you guys.

Here's another thread on a different forum about Andrew.

It brings up some good points that I plan to clear up once I get my verification as an insider.

What are your thoughts about the discussion at the following link?

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I just came across Andrew's case on the Charley Project and came to see if he had a thread. My heart goes out to his family.

Information from:
Andrew Fernando Mayorga – The Charley Project

Missing Since: 01/04/2007
Missing From: San Antonio, Texas

Classification: Endangered Runaway
Sex: Male
Race: Hispanic
Age when missing: 17 years old
Current Age: 31
Height and Weight: 5'8 - 5'9, 170 - 180 pounds

Clothing/Jewelry Description
A dark blue Old Navy sweater, red lounge pants and gray sneakers.

Distinguishing Characteristics
Hispanic male. Black hair, brown eyes. Andrew may use the last name Baruch. He may wear eyeglasses. His head was shaved at the time of his disappearance, and he has a brown birthmark by his hip.

Details of Disappearance
Andrew was last seen on the corner of Soledad and Travis in San Antonio, Texas at 7:30 a.m. on January 4, 2007.

He lived with his mother in Washington and was going to move in with his grandmother in Louisiana, but stopped in San Antonio, the city where he was born, to stay with a family friend over the Christmas holidays. He was staying at the man's residence in the 7200 block of Blanco Road and helping out at his law office.

Andrew's grandmother called him every day, and just before his disappearance she decided to come to San Antonio and get him. Andrew disappeared before she arrived.

The man Andrew was staying with said he disappeared from his bed during the night, leaving behind his identification, Social Security card, clothes and other belongings, as well as his pet Chihuahua. He regularly used a particular computer at the law office where he worked and had an account on a social media website.

Andrew's grandmother was going to pay for a technician to look at the computer's hard drive for clues, but the man Andrew was staying with threw the computer away before it could be examined. After his disappearance, all his activity on social media stopped.

Police believe Andrew left of his own accord, possibly with someone he met in town or on the internet.

He may still be in the local area, possibly in the Travis Park section of San Antonio. He sometimes preached in the Alamo Plaza area of the city. He could also be in Washington, California, Florida, or Georgia.

His case remains unsolved.
Investigating Agency
San Antonio Police Department 210-207-7273

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member