Microwave your bra to stay warm this winter

MrsMush99

Former Member
Reaction score
TOKYO (AFP) - For the woman who wants to stay both warm and environmentally conscious this winter -- and isn't bothered by extra bulk under her shirt -- a lingerie maker has unveiled a thick bra that can be heated in the microwave.

Triumph International modeled the bra in Japan which has launched a "Warm Biz" campaign urging people to bundle up to save on heating.

The bra pads are filled with an eco-friendly, reusable gel that can be heated up in a microwave or with hot water. For good measure, a pendant of a hot pepper dangles from the front.

But the bra isn't for those favoring understated attire. A long strap flows down from the back, which is meant to be wrapped around like a boa to keep one's neck warm.

Link

LOL

I wonder how many will sell?

Hmmm. The thought of a warm top sounds great to me, but I could do without the scarf (what's with that?) and the extra bulk up front. I am sure someone can come up with a design that a more understated...

I won't be buying one of these. :laugh: I have enough extra padding already to keep me warm all winter.

bloo said:
I won't be buying one of these. :laugh: I have enough extra padding already to keep me warm all winter.

Can you imagine? Have a single hot flash and blow yourself up!! :D

Having been station in Japan and noticing that there women are mostly lacking in the bra area I feel the extra padding may make it a seller.
One suggestion! Possibly the "pendant of a hot pepper" should be replaced by a real "red savina Habanero pepper.", as an emergency backup system. :laugh:

Is the man that brings one home for his wife going to be in "hot water" himself?

bloo said:
me too....:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back