IL - Demetrius Griffin, 15, burned alive in garbage can, Chicago, 16 Sept 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
AUSTIN TEEN FOUND DEAD IN GARBAGE CAN WAS BURNED ALIVE, AUTHORITIES SAY
1550576_630x354.jpg

The death of a 15-year-old boy whose body was found burned beyond recognition in a West Side alley last month was ruled a homicide Monday.
The Cook County Medical Examiner's Office said he was burned alive.
Demetrius Griffin Jr. was described as a gentle, respectful kid who was close to his parents, loved dogs, wanted to join his high school's swim team and always followed his curfew.
When he didn't come home on the night of Sept. 16, his family knew something was wrong.
http://abc7chicago.com/news/austin-...s-say/1559244/http://abc7chicago.com/1559244/

OMG what the f. Poor boy, pray you passed quickly :(

There is a $7500 reward. http://abc7chicago.com/news/$7500-reward-offered-to-find-austin-teens-killer/1549694/

Sickening! :mad: :puke: Sounds like gang violence.

Family Of Teen Who Was Set On Fire Holds Fundraiser To Find Killers – CBS Chicago
Police say the case is active but gone cold, which is why the family is holding a weekend fundraiser to increase the reward for information about his murder. It haunts his family every day.

“I need justice for my son,” says Sykes. “That’s the only way my process of healing will start.”

Demetrius’ family says he had no gang or drug ties and was always home by curfew. They wonder if he was killed as part of a gang initiation or because he wouldn’t join a gang – or if it was a case of mistaken identity.

OMG this is horrendous. That poor child, and the
poor family. They simply must get justice!

I hope the monsters are found soon,
and I pray that the family will find peace.

Humans are sick creatures. I really hope the monster(s) responsible are found. This poor boy, no one should have to suffer like that.

What a way to go... my own son is close to this age, I can't imagine.

I hope we hear they find whoever is responsible for this horrific murder. This is evil.

Horrible! This is sick. I hope an arrest comes soon. This boy needs justice.

The depravity of this crime against this innocent child in beyond all comprehension.

I cant think of a more horrific painful way to die than being burned alive. OMG! How could another human being do this to another human being?

Whoever did this must be found and found quickly. If they are capable of such brutal heinousness as this then no one is safe until they are off the streets for good.

God bless his family as they mourn the enormous loss of their son. I cannot begin to comprehend the agonizing pain they must be going through. This is such a barbaric act of evil it makes me think of someone linked to ISIS and what they would do in another country, but to know it happened in our own country to one of our children here is appalling beyond words.

IMO

Heartbroken for his friends and family. What a cruel way to kill someone.

Tears!

I just hope he was already unconscious when they lit the blaze.

Evil people! I pray they find them.

Sickening! :mad: :puke: Sounds like gang violence.

Agreed.

On his Facebook it shows a picture of him with money bills spread out? Ive seen similar type pics posted in Brittannee Drexel's thread just the other day..seems to be a "thing" that some people are posting these days?

Agreed.

On his Facebook it shows a picture of him with money bills spread out? Ive seen similar type pics posted in Brittannee Drexel's thread just the other day..seems to be a "thing" that some people are posting these days?

Drugs will get you in trouble in more ways than one.

Selling and doing drugs gets you arrested.

Selling drugs and not paying your dealer will get you killed.

Ratting on drug dealers can have the same effect.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back