TX - Chester & Sandra Bienek, both 72, murdered in their Beach City home, Oct 2016

What a disgusting

Hope he's tried as an adult.
There are varying functional levels of autism.. and it sounds like this loser was savvy enough to hide the gun. I'm guessing a high functioning autistic ?
The fact that the perp attempted to conceal his crime shows he was fully capable of understanding right from wrong.

Rest in eternal peace, Sandra and Chester !

He should be tried as adult! But chances are that considering his age he might get away with a lower sentence, all of which depends on the defense attorney! Such incidents have happened all over the world, in Paris a similar incident took place a couple of years back and the accuse in the case was 17 year old but he was punished severely as the defence team lead which was led by a renowned lawyer who was based <modsnip> in Paris fought very aggressively!

What a disgusting

Hope he's tried as an adult.
There are varying functional levels of autism.. and it sounds like this loser was savvy enough to hide the gun. I'm guessing a high functioning autistic ?
The fact that the perp attempted to conceal his crime shows he was fully capable of understanding right from wrong.

Rest in eternal peace, Sandra and Chester !

I'm not sure hiding the gun shows higher functioning autism, although I'm obviously not a psych doc. Even a small child will hide the candy they stole even with the chocolate still all over their face. It indicates they know right from wrong, but being a child, they don't have the foresight beforehand to stop themselves. Again, not a doc, so we'll likely have to wait for his evaluation to see where on the spectrum he falls.

He should be tried as adult! But chances are that considering his age he might get away with a lower sentence, all of which depends on the defense attorney! Such incidents have happened all over the world, in Paris a similar incident took place a couple of years back and the accuse in the case was 17 year old but he was punished severely as the defence team lead which was led by a renowned lawyer who was based <modsnip> in Paris fought very aggressively!

Considering his mental disorder, the likelihood of being tried as an adult is slim.

Can't link at the time. From what i am reading he has been charged w/ 2 counts capital murder, same as first degree. That charge carries life w/o parole or death, because he is under 17 the D/P is off the table. I feel that he knew what he was doing,jmo.

Yes, even 14 yr olds are capable of murder. Autistic or not. Jmo

They are capable of killing, yes. The jury is out on whether I think someone whose brain isn't fully developed yet can be defined as a murderer.

The jury is out on whether "I" think someone...?

I can't post but i have seen his photo, he looked to me high functioning to me. Unlike the boy i saw the other day, hands whipping around infront of him w/ headphones on and his eyes wide open staring in space.

I can't post but i have seen his photo, he looked to me high functioning to me. Unlike the boy i saw the other day, hands whipping around infront of him w/ headphones on and his eyes wide open staring in space.

Yeah, I personally am not sure I think....etc.

You can't diagnose someone on one photo, c'mon. Even if he's high functioning, he's still 14.

You can't diagnose someone on one photo, c'mon. Even if he's high functioning, he's still 14.

Thats what makes him more frightening and a danger to society, that he killed in cold blood at only fourteen.

Him being high functioning doesn't equal him necessarily having the understanding that taking a life is permanent. Death isn't a concrete concept, it can be difficult for autistic people to fully grasp, whether high or low functioning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, one photo. There you go. Case closed.

Thats what makes him more frightening and a danger to society, that he killed in cold blood at only fourteen.

You have no idea what his motivations were. Is there a link where he says why he killed them?

Honestly the fact that they were tucked into bed and he hid the gun tells me he panicked because (it's quite possible) he didn't understand that using a handgun on someone makes them not ever wake up.

From the link:

"He came back on the phone crying and said grandma had blood on her.&#8221;"

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...pital-murder-in-grandparents-deaths/339589196

That doesn't sound to me like a cold blooded murderer who truly understood what he was doing.

hqdefault.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/OznB1GPH16Y/hqdefault.jpg

He pretended tobe his grandfather on the phone when the school called, cry me a river. He deserves life w/o parole, solitary confinement for his own protection. :) jmo

He pretended tobe his grandfather on the phone when the school called, cry me a river. He deserves life w/o parole, solitary confinement for his own protection. :) jmo

I think unless someone has been in a room with an indivicual suffering from autism, it is hard to imagine the hell that it is.

Mom left her child for a reason.Speculation alert - I think Dad was sexually pepring him , mom did not keep him safe, then left, ahd we have a wounded scared mentally ill little person wherein big people had not kept him safe.

So he acted out - am I say murdering people is not OK no - but all beheavior has meaning.

Some Autistic folks copy other people at times. The notion that this child was capable of pretending to be gpa, to avoid detection is way above their capabiltiy to process interpersonal relationships.

To be trying to "conceal" his murder, and then coming back on and saying gma has blood on her, is really not a person trying to conceal what happened - it was pretending that gpa was still alive .

Preteneding to gpa - and coming back on and saying gMA has blood on her fits the autistic processing jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back