CA CA - Gerald GALLEGO & Charlene GALLEGO, "Sex Slave Killers" 1978 - 80

Moxie Vi

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Talk about a complete lack of accountability!

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013/01/31/sacramentos-sex-slave-murders-killer-discovered-living-in-area-speaks-after-years-of-silence/

Young girls were hunted and turned into sex slaves. Ten victims would die before investigators captured the serial killer couple behind the crime spree.

Charlene Williams served her time, and now CBS13 has learned she’s returned to the Sacramento area and is living among us.

Williams is now opening up about the murders after years of living a new life.

It's amazing how the women perps always claim it's not their fault but as we know they are just as evil and capable of committing these horrific crimes.

Makes me sick.

Why this woman allowed to walk free? Disgusting.

She is one smooth talking psychopath, everything that comes out of her mouth is meant to manipulate.

(On a side note female newscasters in CA always wear the funkiest things, it is rather annoying).

He was a sadist. I can understand that she might have been so afraid of him that she felt like she had to cooperate at the time.

I don't believe her though when she says she changed her name because of fear of him and his family. I believe she changed her name because she didn't want people to connect her to the murders.

The update to follow sounds interesting. I hope you or someone will post it when it becomes available.

He was a sadist. I can understand that she might have been so afraid of him that she felt like she had to cooperate at the time.

TEN dead victims! And she was LURING them! And she says she would have done "anything to stop it" when apparently she didn't lift a FINGER to stop it!

Sorry but I don't buy into her story for one second, sheesh Karla Homolka is more believable than this woman. Then this woman has the nerve to take credit for "putting him on death row", I am not that familiar with the case but they were CAUGHT right? She never turned him in? So deciding to testify against him in order to save her OWN skin hardly makes her a hero (or a victim).

As a sadist he would have enjoyed controlling her and forcing her to participate against her will. He would have enjoyed her reactions to violence against the others. And he would have enjoyed holding that violence over her head. That is why I believe it is possible. She knew what he was capable of just as much as the victims did.

Here is the Wikipedia link about them and the murders. If this is true then she seems very culpable and muh less a victIm IMO.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallego_sex_slave_killers[/ame]

So she's living in Sacramento? That's way too close for comfort.

I tried to find her in the registered sex offenders database and could not find her.
This is too creepy.

- from this article:

“He is just one sick *advertiser censored*, he was,” Williams said. “I would’ve done anything I could if I could’ve stopped him. I know I couldn’t have stopped him; I tried to stop him.”

Woulda. Coulda. Sure thing. Because a phone call to police is so hard to arrange... and then she'd have to give up all the kinky thrills of being a murderous sexual predator.

Decisions, decisions!

It's amazing how the women perps always claim it's not their fault but as we know they are just as evil and capable of committing these horrific crimes.

Makes me sick.

No kidding. It actually appalls me that these evil women play innocent. I wish she was still locked up. :moo:

A few months have passed since this expose was done on Charlene Gallego aka Mary Martinez. A few more articles have been written in local newspapers etc. since January/February 2013.

The biggest outrage so far other than her sitting "anonymously" at dinner across the table of the mom of one of her vics, is her troop related "charities" have no 501c(3) designation. Operation Mom for one, has posted that they are not related to this woman or her charities, and asked that everyone beware.

But perhaps the bigger outrage
is that even after 90 days of the original article, even as it approached 6 months, the Sacramento Sheriff's dept has not added this felon, this sex offender to the list of registered sex offenders, not in any registry whatsoever. Despite letters being written.

Today, she claims she was Gerald Gallego's sex slave herself, when in fact, she was part and parcel of the kidnappings, and even after the last horrific one. It was then the police came to her parent's house, the parents who were funding her and Gerald's existence. Charlene had many many MANY chances to come clean, and never did.

Investigators/analyst/reporters have said that Charlene's life of crime started way before Gerald, and was only a matter of time before she ended up serial killing on her own. In her early years she supported her drug habit as a teen prostitute. Her choice. Her deviant choice. Mind you, she came from a doting well to do family, money was not an issue. Mind you she was married twice before she marrried Gallego. During her life of rape and murder with Gallego, she had no problem taking on the good names of HER relatives many times to help Gerald and herself hide from the law (and slur her relatives names).

She said she would register as a felon once released. Not done.
She said she would never return to the Sacramento area, where most of her victims were taken, raped and killed.

She has lied on both counts.

She said she is afraid of the Gallego family coming after her.

None of them that would are alive, they were from the Midwest, and both his parents were serious criminals, jailed, and presumably now dead. Gerald's mother was a prostitute. There is no "good name" to protect there!

Today she says she thinks of these killings every days. You betcha she does, and it is MY OPINION she's getting her rocks off so doing.

Her "charities" are located in Roseville, Rocklin PLACER COUNTY, the next county up from SACRAMENTO county, where she can escape scrutiny. Also, they use her name and the name of her new "husband" Daniel Martinez.

So, to pick up her mail, from her dropbox, she would take a 5 minute drive past Sunrise Mall, Citrus Heights, the place where her last two vics were abducted at gunpoint. The rapes took place in their van on I-80, travelling East, from there, and that's where today she has to drive to get to the other addresses of her "charities".

Reliving the thrill of her rapes and kills on a daily basis?

Someone needs to put on notice those who let this sick witch wander free and anonymously. Kamala Harris is the top CA cop.

You can discover Mary Martinez's addy quite easily, she's not exactly hiding.
Spokeo etc. etc. etc.

You can also see that her neighbors are fleeing or have fled. Her house is sort of down a ravine (called the black hole), off the road.

But, what is extremely worrisome is the warren of interconnected sheds and odd out-buildings that immediately bring to mind the Garrido backyard and his warren of sheds for Jaycee Lee Dugard and her kids.

Whereas you couldn't easily see the Garrido backyard from the road, these sheds are visible IF you are looking, but the road is not conducive to looking. The sheds are not up to code, electrical wires are floating down from the top of the main building, which seems in some disrepair.

What is odd is the feeling of the place. If you have been to sites where nasty things have taken place, you know what I am talking about. There is that feel to it. My take, and my take only, I'd put money there is evidence of some sort of ritual stuff going on.

Finally, of greatest and immediate concern, is she may have continued the killings but with animals, not necessarily people, and her close connection with animal charities and vets in the area is why. This is my take on it, and I'm standing by it.

So, why is California is adamant about giving this sexual kidnapper rapist and killer of children and young adults a free pass. Yes I will say it, some pols are just as sick too (ever read Being Oscar?)

If she continues to convince LE - to hold something over a CA pol - to keep her off the RSO roster, if all that continues, I can only say that those who raped 1 poor child could make the case that a psychopath who kidnapped raped and participated in killing TEN and got off scott free - that their names should be off the RSO list.

Anyway, she's quite camera shy, except for that one time. I do NOT post her picture here. Only her vics families will have access to that.

I have requested they start a petition site petition immediately if not sooner, because the LAW should be posting her pics and her address and her current aliases.

I am requesting that all boards such as this also start such petitions.

http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Roseville/gold-country-for-the-troops-inc/67071705.aspx
Interesting-Gold Country for the Troops is Incorporated.
Gold Country for The Troops, Inc. has a location in Roseville, CA. Active officers include Mary Martinez. Gold Country for The Troops, Inc. filed as a Articles of Incorporation on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 in the state of California and is currently active. Daniel Martinez serves as the registered agent for this organization.

I cant even find Heart of the Matter on the IRS website.

Here Operation Mom's warning about Charlene Gallego aka Mary Martinez
http://www.operationmom.org/wordpress/?p=1778

"As a result, we have temporarily removed them from our blog as viable non-profits. We have also notified Sacramento CalVet as well, so they may determine what stance they will take."

* Heart of the Matter
No physical Address Available
(No relation found so far to 1997 incorporated group of the same name since forfeited, though the 1997 year is significant in this case and so is that address in College Park MD on file for it)

Heart of the Matter, Inc. was indeed a genuine decent nonprofit, long since defunct. However, around the time Charlene Gallego got out of jail, this name came back into use for her own purposes, i.e. she coopted the name jsut as she did other good names IT APPEARS.

http://california.14thstory.com/heart-of-the-matter-inc.html
Heart of the Matter, Inc. was a corporation registered in the state of California.

It was a foreign corporation, meaning it was formed outside of California. In this case, it was formed in Md. It registered in California on December 05, 1997.

The name associated with that was:
Christine G Carr de la Roca
815 Genoa St.
Monrovia CA 91016
This would be her (radaris)
Christine G Carr, 60 View profile >
Known also Christine G DelarocaChristine G Deroca ...
Lived in Arcadia, CAMonrovia, CADel Mar, CACollege Park, MDOdenton, MD ...
Related to Robert CarrJulio Delaroca, 60Julio Delaroca, 33

Read more: http://california.14thstory.com/heart-of-the-matter-inc.html#ixzz2Ui3MdOYl

Here is her daughter's blog:
http://adelaroca.wordpress.com/people-from-the-streets/a-homeless-world/

Heart of the matter tended to HOMELESS PEOPLE. It is quite likely IMO that Charlene Gallego was aware of this organization and just co-opted the name for her own purposed after she got out of jail, as she did in the past other good names.

* Gold Country for the Troops
FROM CALIFORNIA SECRETARY OF STATE PUBLIC RECORDS
1079 Sunrise St B 335
Roseville CA 95661
(916)968-1299

(This is the mail drop referred to above the 5 minute daily drive past the site of their last kidnapping)

Daniel Martinez
Mary Martinez
Charlene Gallego

Facebook entry for Gold Country (that's what Placer County is nicknamed) for the troops: https://www.facebook.com/events/189735131101031/

(Placer is where some of their vics were taken and bodies found - its on the way to popular weekend destinations like Reno Vegas etc. for those living in Northern CA).

It makes people sick to their stomachs that this most heinous of criminals is running free, getting her kicks out of being who she is using another name.

The only reason she is not on death row is Oregon didn't have the money to prosecute and gave it off to CA --> NV.

Let her beware: there is no statute of limitations on murder, and SHE WAS NOT TRIED FOR the 4 that were killed/buried in Oregon. So, there's NO double jeopardy. Further, there has been quantum leaps in forensic science that hopefully would find a way to link her to those murders. And put her where she belongs.

All this public pandering, it's almost like she's begging to be caught and put away again.
http://www.citrusheightsmessenger.c...trus Heights Messenger Vol3 Iss3 02-06-13.pdf

AFAIAC the son was brought up by his grandparents and they are the only ones who should show their faces.

Gerald Gallego & Charlene Gallego:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_and_Charlene_Gallego
Gerald Armond Gallego (July 17, 1946 – July 18, 2002) and Charlene Adelle Gallego (born Charlene Adelle Williams, October 10, 1956) are two American serial killers who terrorized Sacramento, California between 1978 and 1980. They killed a total of 10 victims, mostly teenagers, whom they kept as sex slaves before killing them.

Gerald Gallego:
http://murderpedia.org/male.G/g/gallego-gerald-armond.htm
A.K.A.: "Sex Slave Killer"
Classification: Serial killer
Date of murders: 1978 - 1980
Victim profile: Rhonda Scheffler, 17, and Kippi Vaught, 16 / Brenda Judd, 14, and Sandra Colley, 13 / Stacey Redican and Karen Chipman Twiggs / Linda Aguilar, 21, and unborn child / Virginia Mochel, 34 /

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unimog
Back