Canada - Girl, 17, for rape of 12yo boy, Scarborough, Ont, 2005

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Back in August, a now-17-year-old Scarborough girl -- her name protected by the Youth Criminal Justice Act -- was sentenced by Justice Paul Robertson to 20 months probation after pleading guilty to the Criminal Code offence of "compelling bestiality" -- as in using a neighbour's pit bull as a sexual weapon in the anal rape of a then-12-year-old boy.

. . .

Back at his own apartment, the boy initially told his mother that his "puffy" face -- swollen from crying -- was the result of banging his head on a shelf. After he went to the bathroom and discovered he was bleeding, however, he let the entire story spill out, including showing her the scratches on his back that were consistent with claw marks.

Full Story

I complete disagree with the judge on this one.

"The last two charges were withdrawn when the girl pleaded guilty to the first count. During the sentencing, Judge Robertson said that, despite the Crown's prosecutor's use of the words such as "repugnant" and "perverted," he could find "no evidence before him that the physical injuries (to the boy) were anything more than transient in nature."

He also said he "would not equate this offence with one of incest or a serious sexual assault" that would result in "psychological damage far in excess of the physical nature."

"The offence before me was spontaneous, lasting about 10, 15 seconds," said the judge. "It started as an ill-advised joke between friends."

Yep, the judge missed the boat on this one.

He also said he "would not equate this offence with one of incest or a serious sexual assault" that would result in "psychological damage far in excess of the physical nature."

HUH? I wonder how the judge would feel about that if this had happend to him?

Jeana (DP) said:
The mother never took the boy in for medical treatment? Why wasn't she prosecuted?
Jeana, I couldn't agree with you more. She should have been prosecuted.
If that were my son, I would have personally drug that girl to the closest police headquarters by the hair of her head!

I better stop here and say no more... my wings are about to fall off.
Reading about cases like this one really makes my blood boil.

Yaya said:
Jeana, I couldn't agree with you more. She should have been prosecuted.
If that were my son, I would have personally drug that girl to the closest police headquarters by the hair of her head!

I better stop here and say no more... my wings are about to fall off.
Reading about cases like this one really makes my blood boil.

Hey girl, you fit right in with this crowd!

OMG. 20 months is not nearly enough time for that.

Jeana (DP) said:
The mother never took the boy in for medical treatment? Why wasn't she prosecuted?

Good question, Jeana! That's negligence.

SewingDeb said:
Good question, Jeana! That's negligence.

Could you imagine your little boy bleeding from his bottom and NOT taking him to the hospital??? OHMYGOD!!!!!! That poor little thing. :doh:

No way! I feel so sorry for that boy.

This makes me physically ill. If that had been my child, I don't know that the girl would have had a chance to make it to prison if I had gotten ahold of her. That poor little boy. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back